Author Topic: Dr. Alf Nastri or Dr. Leon Smith? (Melbourne)  (Read 3024 times)

notalexi

Dr. Alf Nastri or Dr. Leon Smith? (Melbourne)
« on: May 25, 2014, 10:45:28 PM »
Have any of you Melbournian's been a patient of either Alf Nastri or Leon Smith through the public system? I know that Dr. Nastri is renowned to be one of the best in Melbourne if not in Australia and he is Dr. Smith's boss but I am still curious to see if anyone has undergone with either of them and how they would rate their overall result from their surgery xxx

Optimistic

• I am class I
Re: Dr. Alf Nastri or Dr. Leon Smith? (Melbourne)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 05:35:42 AM »
Have any of you Melbournian's been a patient of either Alf Nastri or Leon Smith through the public system? I know that Dr. Nastri is renowned to be one of the best in Melbourne if not in Australia and he is Dr. Smith's boss but I am still curious to see if anyone has undergone with either of them and how they would rate their overall result from their surgery xxx

There is one melbournian on here, however he named a very different set of names that he felt were the best in Australia.

Frankly, this forum is almost exclusively Europeans and Americans. You probably won't find many Aussies. Another thing to consider is that in my view at least, Australia doesn't tend to have many world-class surgeons simply due to population. Or perhaps they exist but just don't have much of a rep, again due to population.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Cassiehope

• http://www.cassiehope.tumblr.com
Re: Dr. Alf Nastri or Dr. Leon Smith? (Melbourne)
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 03:06:39 AM »
Hey,
I'm from Melbourne and I had my double jaw surgery and genioplasty performed 10days ago with Dr Alf Nastri.
I'm still early on in recovery but so far so good.
If you have any more questions just ask.
Cassie