Author Topic: does the chin stay the same when....  (Read 1086 times)

nrelax11

• Private
does the chin stay the same when....
« on: July 13, 2014, 09:13:57 PM »
The mandible is advanced and auto-rotated? I already like my chin how it is, so I dont want it to become too prominent from surgery.  I can obviously ask my surgeon when I see him on the 15th, but seeing anyone knows.

PloskoPlus

Re: does the chin stay the same when....
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 09:17:45 PM »
The mandible is advanced and auto-rotated? I already like my chin how it is, so I dont want it to become too prominent from surgery.  I can obviously ask my surgeon when I see him on the 15th, but seeing anyone knows.

Can always shave it down later.  I'd be more concerned with losing vertical height due to the autorotation - your chin looks just right now.

nrelax11

• Private
Re: does the chin stay the same when....
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 10:14:49 PM »
Can always shave it down later.  I'd be more concerned with losing vertical height due to the autorotation - your chin looks just right now.

Hmm, I guess thats a concern too. I guess when its comes down to it, I trade some loss vertical height for fixing my lip incompetence and shortening my lower third a little. I'll bring it up with my surgeon though and see what he says. Gah, two weeks tomorrow till the date.  Some days im excited, some im scared lol.