Author Topic: I had modified lefort iii  (Read 127220 times)

earl25

Re: I had modified lefort iii
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2015, 09:36:39 PM »
in regards to grammer, i respond from my phone which has a small keyboard. i also have stubby figures.

in regards to questions. i have answered all of them. i keep getting asked the exact same ones over and over again.  i dont respond when people ask me weird questions that contain phrases that quite frankly i dont understand because they contain terms im unfamiliar with or beyond th scope of my knwoledge.

also most of these questions regarding other peoples cases, i cant answer. those questions specific to yours or somebody else case have to be answered by a dr. most ppl on this thread arent serious imo. i spend HOURS researching docs and contacting them about lefort iii. if i didnt get a response by email, i called by phone. if ic ouldnt get through by phone i sent a writtn letter. all of you should be doing the same.

as for photos, i dont owe you photos whether partial, full, high quality or low quality. i do not owe u photos.  i posted what i wanted to post. if you feel that isnt good enough,then too bad, go see an actual dr and ask him for questions and bother him for photos.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2015, 11:10:04 PM »
in regards to grammer, i respond from my phone which has a small keyboard. i also have stubby figures.

in regards to questions. i have answered all of them. i keep getting asked the exact same ones over and over again.  i dont respond when people ask me weird questions that contain phrases that quite frankly i dont understand because they contain terms im unfamiliar with or beyond th scope of my knwoledge.

also most of these questions regarding other peoples cases, i cant answer. those questions specific to yours or somebody else case have to be answered by a dr. most ppl on this thread arent serious imo. i spend HOURS researching docs and contacting them about lefort iii. if i didnt get a response by email, i called by phone. if ic ouldnt get through by phone i sent a writtn letter. all of you should be doing the same.

as for photos, i dont owe you photos whether partial, full, high quality or low quality. i do not owe u photos.  i posted what i wanted to post. if you feel that isnt good enough,then too bad, go see an actual dr and ask him for questions and bother him for photos.

Thanks, that makes a lot more sense. I hope it didn't come off as overly rude or mean as that wasn't my intention at all.

I agree about contacting doctors like that and I've done it myself a number of times. It seems e-mailing is very unreliable and most have terrible secretaries.

Regarding photos, I think a lot of us are wanting better photos simply because doctors will tend to cherry pick. Whereas you being the first forum member to ever get this done we can see more what a realistic result would be. Of course, I never posted photos of my surgery so it's wrong to be demanding. It's just since you've already posted photos before I was wondering if there's a reason for not just editing some high quality ones (cover eyeballs, nose, eyebrows) to help us see the effect it has on the overall face, and whether or not the results are harmonious with the rest of the face.

I've already messaged Dr Sinn and plan on having a consult with him soon.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2015, 02:51:17 AM »
I've already messaged Dr Sinn and plan on having a consult with him soon.

Not happy with the result you had from your surgery with Triaca?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2015, 09:31:45 AM »
I agree Earl has been helpful to everyone over and above the call of duty. He's shared decent pics to give us an idea of the surgery and answered questions very well. Most of you are just forum trolls who don't have the cash nor the intention of ever getting surgery and just lurk around here. Tumerican are you even in braces yet? You do realize it could take up to two years in braces to prepare you for surgery. You better get on that, you might be 25 soon and then well life will be over.

Optimistic, where are your before and afters?

MrFox

« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2015, 11:40:13 AM »
Lazlo told it how it is

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2015, 06:50:14 PM »
Not happy with the result you had from your surgery with Triaca?

I'm looking into Sinn (and others) for a mod. LF III or a malar osteotomy that runs along the infraorbital rim. I had a chin wing with Triaca, so two completely different things.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2015, 06:52:37 PM »
I'm looking into Sinn (and others) for a mod. LF III or a malar osteotomy that runs along the infraorbital rim. I had a chin wing with Triaca, so two completely different things.

Oh I'd love to see the results of that. Do you have before and afters. I'm serious. Did you have with it with a BSSO, or on it's own?

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2015, 06:57:48 PM »
I agree Earl has been helpful to everyone over and above the call of duty. He's shared decent pics to give us an idea of the surgery and answered questions very well. Most of you are just forum trolls who don't have the cash nor the intention of ever getting surgery and just lurk around here. Tumerican are you even in braces yet? You do realize it could take up to two years in braces to prepare you for surgery. You better get on that, you might be 25 soon and then well life will be over.

Optimistic, where are your before and afters?

Aren't you the one who has never had surgery and comes and goes with autistic fits of rage at random members? You should be the last one to throw stones about "forum trolls" who won't ever have surgery.

As I stated already, I'm greatly appreciative of the information Earl has provided to us and agree completely that he's gone well beyond what one would expect of an ordinary member. My point is more that reading Earl's threads is akin to being in a strip club. We're given so much, yet for no apparent reason we're cock blocked with 50x50 pixel potato cam pictures. If one is willing to post pictures and information I don't understand why we can't just get some decent pictures and put it to rest.

Again, I am hugely thankful to what Earl has provided and if he was to stop posting tomorrow I wouldn't hold anything against him. He's done a lot raise awareness of this type of operation when previously everyone thought implants and fat grafting were the only options.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2015, 06:59:35 PM »
Aren't you the one who has never had surgery and comes and goes with autistic fits of rage at random members? You should be the last one to throw stones about "forum trolls" who won't ever have surgery.

As I stated already, I'm greatly appreciative of the information Earl has provided to us and agree completely that he's gone well beyond what one would expect of an ordinary member. My point is more that reading Earl's threads is akin to being in a strip club. We're given so much, yet for no apparent reason we're cock blocked with 50x50 pixel potato cam pictures. If one is willing to post pictures and information I don't understand why we can't just get some decent pictures and put it to rest.

Again, I am hugely thankful to what Earl has provided and if he was to stop posting tomorrow I wouldn't hold anything against him. He's done a lot raise awareness of this type of operation when previously everyone thought implants and fat grafting were the only options.

I was being serious, why won't you show us a pic? You can block out your identity.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2015, 07:01:00 PM »
Oh I'd love to see the results of that. Do you have before and afters. I'm serious. Did you have with it with a BSSO, or on it's own?

It was on its own, no BSSO. My jaws weren't recessed for whatever reason I just lacked a lot of chin projection. Don't ask me how that even happens but I ended up getting close to 1cm advancement. It did a LOT to improve jaw angles, drop down, and chin projection. My submental fold is not at all too deep, as I've seen in a lot of other chin wing patients who forewent a BSSO when it was indicated.

As such, my result would not be indicative of what could be expected of anyone who isn't in a similar situation. That said, Triaca is a bit of a wizard with the chin wing. Some of the results I saw were truly, truly impressive.

I plan on posting photos soon once I can get my camera fixed. Everything I've taken on webcam or phone is too low quality, unfortunately.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2015, 07:10:37 PM »
It was on its own, no BSSO. My jaws weren't recessed for whatever reason I just lacked a lot of chin projection. Don't ask me how that even happens but I ended up getting close to 1cm advancement. It did a LOT to improve jaw angles, drop down, and chin projection. My submental fold is not at all too deep, as I've seen in a lot of other chin wing patients who forewent a BSSO when it was indicated.

As such, my result would not be indicative of what could be expected of anyone who isn't in a similar situation. That said, Triaca is a bit of a wizard with the chin wing. Some of the results I saw were truly, truly impressive.

I plan on posting photos soon once I can get my camera fixed. Everything I've taken on webcam or phone is too low quality, unfortunately.

cool. look forward to the images.

Alue

• Private
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2015, 10:19:06 PM »
Thanks for posting the before and afters.  I've been wondering how it looked. 

Rico

« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2015, 07:22:31 AM »
Look at the map on the second page. Why is that ?

Big difference comparing Italy to the rest of the Europe..and maybe world

http://www.eurofaces.com/fileadmin/user_upload/pdf/EACMFS_newsletter_2013-14_6.pdf

Rico

« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2015, 02:23:58 AM »
just zoom it.. it will be blurry but it's still readable, anyway I'm gonna describe this map down here:

there are shown the numbers of responders (maxillo facial surgens) in each country to the inquiry about the research centers in Europe like EACMFS - EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR CRANIO-MAXILLO-FACIAL SURGERY

in Italy 29 ..in the rest countries less than 10
Germany 8
the rest 1-3
my country 1 :D (I could not find help here)

The question is why so much responders from Italy...

The interesting thing is that I relised now that right surgeons (not for sure) I found in Italy and Germany ;) 

« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 07:26:58 AM by Rico :) »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2015, 12:07:45 PM »
just zoom it.. it will be blurry but it's still readable, anyway I'm gonna describe this map down here:

there are shown the numbers of responders (maxillo facial surgens) in each country to the inquiry about the research centers in Europe like EACMFS - EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR CRANIO-MAXILLO-FACIAL SURGERY

in Italy 29 ..in the rest countries less than 10
Germany 8
the rest 1-3
my country 1 :D (I could not find help here)

The question is why so much responders from Italy...

The interesting thing is that I relised now that right surgeons (not for sure) I found in Italy and Germany ;)

probably because Italians are obsessed with beauty and aesthetics.