Author Topic: help me get things straight  (Read 896 times)

jesterofmalice

help me get things straight
« on: November 03, 2014, 02:14:25 AM »
I don't like me face, but I find myself constantly confused about what exactly I need to fix and how. I find myself getting frustrated when I compare my face with other people, in that I can't work out exactly what it is that makes me look so bad.
I have lots of ideas, but I want to see what people who know much more about this sort of stuff think.

When I look at myself head on without expression, I think my face looks 'heavy'. Almost jowly. However, I've ALWAYS had this, which would suggest that it's an underlying skeletal issue? I look 10 times better when I give myself a 'facelift' by pulling my skin UP.
However, surely I didn't need a facelift when I was 10! :)

I think my lower 3rd is a little on the short side. Recessed jaws? Reclining teeth. small chin and jaw? Not enough bone mass all around the area?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I have some questions in the attached picture.

I'm always confused about what I need to make my face more 'balanced'.
Sometimes I think I need a facelift, but like I said, that can't be right being that I had the same issues when I was very very young.
I think I probably need my lower jaw moved forward and maybe kind of 'tipped' forward as to procline my teeth?
Sometimes I think maybe it's mainly due to having a small chin?
Sometimes I think I need more bone all along my whole jawline.
I don't know whether I need to see a plastic surgeon or an ortho or someone else.

Very confused. Lots of questions. (I still have more to come i think)
Please try to answer them if you read this. Nice to have a different perspective.

[attachment deleted by admin]