Author Topic: Posnick  (Read 2991 times)

jaws

Posnick
« on: June 09, 2015, 10:39:15 PM »
He's both plastic and maxillofacial surgeon and wrote two books about maxillofacial surgery. Apparently he's quite renowned and his fees are quite high. How good an aesthetic eye has he?

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Posnick
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 08:43:30 AM »
have you heard of something called the "search" function on this site where you can enter a name and access past threads? We have literally discussed books about him already! Read past threads before you post a new topic!!!!

jaws

Re: Posnick
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 03:52:57 PM »
have you heard of something called the "search" function on this site where you can enter a name and access past threads? We have literally discussed books about him already! Read past threads before you post a new topic!!!!
There are a few things you must understand. Forums are used for mere discussion - that's what keeps them alive. Search engines would make most forums extinct but won't because they fulfill people's social needs. It's one thing to ask a question that may be answered and the other to unpolitely bash how stupid that question is. Imo the latter lowers the quality and the image of the forum more.

Most importantly, I do have used the search function. Unfortunately there's not a single post that answers my question. Even if there was - because of the nature of forums - my post could encourage new posters to chime in and tell about their experiences that werent't discussed before.