Author Topic: Best Kaiser Surgeons  (Read 2456 times)

Bellissima12

Best Kaiser Surgeons
« on: November 21, 2014, 05:47:07 PM »
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good surgeon with Kaiser in California? Preferably Southern California.

LyraM45

Re: Best Kaiser Surgeons
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 08:02:25 PM »
Do your research with kaiser.  Have you been on other consults and seen other surgeons first?  Definitely do that first.  I didn't.  My kaiser experience was awful.  I was done in NorCal though.  My surgery has to be completely redone and I am going out of Kaiser now.  The care I am getting from other surgeons is completely night and day compared to what I got with Kaiser.  If you are in socal you have very good options down there.  Check out Arnette, Gunson, and Relle.

Bellissima12

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 09:17:29 PM »
Sorry to hear your surgery has to be redone. I actually did have a consultation with Dr. Gunson because my consultation with Kaiser left me with more questions than I had going in. I would have 100% confidence going with him but he is really expensive. It is definitely making me nervous that the consultation with Dr. Gunson was so much more comprehensive than the one I had with Kaiser, but I am hoping to find a good surgeon with Kaiser if I can.

nrelax11

• Private
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 09:55:07 PM »
I read good reviews with a surgeon at Kaiser in LA, but I cant think of his name off hand. I know the other person had a bad experience with Kiaser, but mine was really good, I could have been lucky though.

LyraM45

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 09:00:12 AM »
OP:  Did you have any luck choosing a Kaiser surgeon?  Or did you end up going out of Kaiser?

girl

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 03:01:22 PM »
Lol, I thought the title of this thread meant something else.