Author Topic: bleh  (Read 12045 times)

Rico

Re: REALLY BAD NEWS ------REDUX PLEASE CHECK OUT
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2016, 09:12:48 AM »
LAZLO, REALLY IF YOU HAVE >= 2MM DISPLACEMENT, YOU MAY HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS MINE.
MY DISPLACEMENT WAS ABOUT 3MM, NOW I HAVE CORRECTED TO +2MM ;)  5mm movement. Slight overcorrection, but it does not look bad, better than flat / concaved cheek.
Oh this is interesting. I got this displacement on the cheek which always was almost flat (smaller than the other) So in my case it was visible. In your case it may not.

ASETHETIC NOT SO IMPORTANT, BUT YOU MAY HAVE COMPRESSED INFRAORBITAL NERVE BY THE BONE FRAGMENT
IF YOU LEAVE IT, YOU WILL HAVE PERMAMENT FEELING ISSUE ON VERY BIG FACE AREA.

IF YOU COULD GIVE ME CT I WOULD TELL YOU WHETHER  YOU HAVE NERVE COMPRESSION. IT'S EASY TO CHECK
AND HOW BIG THE DISPLACEMENT IS - I HAVE EYE FOR THAT

if you have only no more than 2mm displacement and there is no compression, you realy may leave that not risking more damages to the nerve (during reposition) and unnecessary bigger surgery if you need opened reduction

Consider this.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2016, 11:03:41 PM »
Firstly, very sorry to hear all this Lazlo! It's unfortunate that this is the price you have to pay for marxist "tolerance".

What I did want to address was Sinn's advice to leave it. Basically, I agree with Rico that you really need to ensure there aren't nerve problems. However, in any case, let's assume he's right. Why don't you then go with the KEEN option? 40% chance of success to make it like it was originally... 60% chance you're no worse off than doing nothing. And it's all intraoral.

Best of luck with it all.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Rico

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2016, 01:56:56 PM »
in close reposition he does not need any incision . He must take third advice. It gives 50% of chance that the bone won't back to wrong position
Good choice to try.. almost no surgery

I'm sure about that

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2016, 03:41:48 PM »
first of all, so sorry about what happened to your lazlo. what a scary situation that's made even more stressful considering you are pursuing major craniofacial surgeries! i hope you are recovering emotionally and pain free!

well, the two fractures are fairly clear and seem to have left a seemingly floating segment of the zygomatic arch. i think the third fracture looks more "hairline" in the sense that the bone doesn't appear to have moved but i can see a thin fracture all the way at the back by your ear.

obviously you are pursuing multiple opinions and these doctors know way more than me but as far as i know the cut for the dr. sinn/earl surgery is made right around where your first fracture is, kind of just past the malar prominence not too far down the zygoma. i was told by dr sinn that its hard to access the arch area via oral incision. but maybe your case is different!

whatever happens, i wish you the best of luck and I'm sure you will make smart and well informed decisions. also, you are in good hands with dr sinn for sure! as I'm sure you know, he is a top notch surgeon as well as a very kind man!

Bobbit

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2016, 09:30:46 PM »
and one more a bit clearer

Lazlo - -

Your nose has been broken - -  right ?   What is the plant to correct the deviated septum ?

Bobbit

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2016, 11:18:07 AM »
rhino eventually. my nose was never broken, and the surgeon said my septum is perfectly straight when I asked her the very same thing. weird, eh?

The film was then either taken at a non-orthogonal  orientation to your facial axis - -  or something else is weird with the imaging. 

It sure looks like a dysfunctional nostril from the images.   Do you breath normally if you block each nostril independently ?

Rico

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2016, 10:07:36 AM »
holy s**t. zygomatic arch is totalled... hmm and it's close to joint

you have to give me all dicom files.. put in drop box or write me your Skype login, I will find You
i will do 3D reconstruction for You and for me
on 3D problem is more visible

you can't have just closed reduction.. at least it won't give anything to your zygomatic arch... 
or pehaps closed reduction + zygomatic arch repairing through skin incision close to facial nerve. But many surgeons do that approach

it seems like you mostly were kicked in the side of the face not directly to the cheek.

you have fractured both cheeks ?  i see something unclear even on the other one

UPDATE:  but to be honest displacement of the arch is not big, almost minimal. Hmm ...do you have still big functional problem ?
I would like to see whole CT to check your maxilla and ION canal , and generaly whole bone position. a few plane x-rays is not enough

Rico

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2016, 02:00:51 PM »
that's ok  could you send me his name ?  PM me  I will ask him about my issue

terry947

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2016, 10:19:27 PM »
Lazlo I just saw this thread. Sucks man. Problem is the migrants who come to Canada. Legit scum of the earth. Don't give a f**k about anything.

My suggestion is.

Buy brass knuckles and carry them when walking alone at night. One punch in the face will really f**k up the fragile skull of a Somali.

Join a boxing gym and build up your bone density in your arms and knuckles, build up your cardio and strength.

Join a Krav Maga place to learn self defence

Avoid late night s**t like walking. But if you live downtown it kinda sucks. .

With s**t like this it honestly jsut bad luck. Problem is Somalis and Arabs usually chill in groups so you have to run away or really f**k one of them up so they back off. Being big also helps. If you look weak and defensless you're asking to get mugged. It's just the way it is.....

terry947

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2016, 10:31:18 PM »
Ya I live in the GTA area.

Whenever I'm waking alone at night I'm always looking around for ppl and stuff. Constantly ready. The days of ending a fight after knocking someone out is over, these days people really try to f**k you up. It's sad.

terry947

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2016, 10:42:09 PM »
Dude who gives a f**k if you're being racist. Stereotypes are true for a reason. Brown ppl on average don't create problems, neither do Asians, Latinos(in Canada) and whites. The sad truth is that most crime committed up here is by blacks and Somalis. I don't have studies to back this but my experience and my friends experience. Europe is a prime example.

The fact that Trudeau is also bringing in more Syrian migrants doesn't help. Most of these ppl can't assimilate and don't give a f**k about the way Canadians like to live. Not to mention that North America has become an emasculated p*ssy wiped society. That's another topic.

The best defence is the best offence. Too bad we don't have conceal and carry here.