General Category > Emotional Support

almost 3000E for consultations and travelling

(1/2) > >>

Rico:
I realised that I already have spent little more than 2000E for consultations and I have last 2 in March...in summary it will be almost 3000E

I feel a bit sad of that - big drawback. The plus is that I contacted all surgeons that initially said me that they could helpe me. 
So I have comparison  . 5 surgeons (including MM)

but I feel strange I spent so much money just for knowledge

JawKid7:
Knowledge is power. It is far better to choose spend more money and choose someone you're confident with than to spend less and live with the fear that they might screw things up

Lazlo:

--- Quote from: JawKid7 on February 26, 2015, 03:54:22 PM ---Knowledge is power. It is far better to choose spend more money and choose someone you're confident with than to spend less and live with the fear that they might screw things up

--- End quote ---

dude I've easily spent close to 15000 dollars altogether on consultations and travelling.

JawKid7:

--- Quote from: Lazlo on February 26, 2015, 05:42:56 PM ---dude I've easily spent close to 15000 dollars altogether on consultations and travelling.

--- End quote ---
damn you definitely must need some sort of emotional support lol!

Nataliepryor:
Wow, I went with the first one I met. I took others experiences and recommendations into account then met with the surgeon. I couldn't find anything to be unhappy about, maybe just lucky. Spent nothing.. Health cover covered it.

Due to have second surgery soon and first one went really well.

( why would you see a surgeon who has a history of dissappointments?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version