Author Topic: My ceph, what can you tell me about it?  (Read 1504 times)

littlejim

My ceph, what can you tell me about it?
« on: March 24, 2015, 04:05:57 PM »
Haven't seen the maxfac yet, gonna see him in a few weeks. Can you tell me by looking at my ceph tracing what class I am? I saw the orthodontist today and want to know if the advice they have given me is correct.

[attachment deleted by admin]

PloskoPlus

Re: My ceph, what can you tell me about it?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 01:43:25 AM »
Lip posture of a class III. 

littlejim

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 12:18:52 PM »
yeah I had jaw surgery 18 months the surgery was a complete disaster, the surgeon completely messed up the measurements of the advancement of my upper jaw. This has resulted in terrible neck pain, nerve pain, headaches and jaw pain. I just wished I could turn back the clock and have seen a more reputable surgeon.  When I saw him just before I was to have the surgery on the day he went to take some photos with his camera and it wouldn't work, I believe his battery went.  He said don't worry about it i'll play it by ear. I should have took that as a sign and went with my gut feeling and walked out but I didn't.

When I bite together my lower teeth bite just in front of my top teeth.  Does this look like malocclusion class 3?

terry947

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 05:04:28 PM »
no expert, but gut feeling is skeletal class 3

dantheman

• Private
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 07:32:27 PM »
I was going to say, almost looked like you have an edge-to-edge bite.

dental occlusion is based on your molar relationship. what procedure was performed?