Author Topic: OkCupid study on attractiveness by sex  (Read 26572 times)

molestrip

• Private
Re: OkCupid study on attractiveness by sex
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2015, 02:06:37 PM »
Late for me but spot on! It sets the stage for a dysfunctional relationship going forward too, one where man cares for woman and that can be hard to fix late game.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2015, 02:41:10 PM »
Late for me but spot on! It sets the stage for a dysfunctional relationship going forward too, one where man cares for woman and that can be hard to fix late game.

Absolutely, it makes the woman think you're a resource and that's all. She'll never truly give herself or fall in love with you if you shower with gift. A modest nice show of affection, once she already desires and wants you is the way to go. And be careful, once a girl falls in love with you, she can be hard to drop if you don't really like her.

Alue

• Private
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2015, 05:03:23 PM »
sent to alue cause he was first on the ball. Alue, you can testify whatever your findings and analysis are here, pronto, now I'm curious!

Copy and pasted part of the PM I sent you, since you asked. 

To me you look average.  It's hard to tell where your chin is with the beard, but from the side I can see why you want to get jaw surgery.  Your side profile is still way better than mine.   

The thirds of your face look proportional and you have good width despite having extractions.

Honestly, I think your facial width and beard is your saving grace with having a retrognathic profile, it keeps you from looking 'weak' as many guys with a retruded profile do.   You aren't "good looking" but to me you fit in the average category.   If I saw you on the street nothing would really stand out positive or negative. 

terry947

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2015, 08:32:21 PM »
so late..... but lazlo can you send me your pics?

Promise I wont share obviously....

Also I agree with you that mindset is key, but there is a certain looks threshold for every chick.

aristidine

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2015, 10:31:53 PM »
and for every guy.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2015, 01:50:13 PM »
so late..... but lazlo can you send me your pics?

Promise I wont share obviously....

Also I agree with you that mindset is key, but there is a certain looks threshold for every chick.

hey man, i would but i'm feeling kind of exposed that I sent them already to two people. Trust me I'm not "good looking" i basically look like an ethnic version of ben foster the actor but with a weak lower jawline.