Author Topic: kylie jenner  (Read 10799 times)

jesterofmalice

kylie jenner
« on: April 10, 2015, 11:21:52 AM »
I actually don't know who this girl is, but I am interested in faces, and a story about her cropped up on my facebook page which led me to some stories about her 'changing face'.

Here's a before and after.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e2/19/5c/e2195c19c6099075ab876d7921de7a58.jpg

What did she have done, specifically to make the lower half of her face look so different? thoughts?

I'm interested because, I kind of hate my face, and although I have completely different issues to her 'before' face, it makes me wonder if I have some good options to improve my looks without orthagnathic surgery (which she obviously did NOT have)

[attachment deleted by admin]

JawKid7

Re: kylie jenner
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 01:50:07 PM »
maybe a nose job, genioplasty/chin implant, some cosmetic lip injection? lmao shes a kardashian so she definitely had ALOT of cosmetic procedures done
"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

had upper jaw surgery on 5th October 2015

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 02:11:11 AM »
Her face looks less scrunched in the after like her bite was opened up, can veneers do that I wonder?

jesterofmalice

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 06:27:40 AM »
Her face looks less scrunched in the after like her bite was opened up, can veneers do that I wonder?

I don't know.
The look she has got is similar to the transformations you see after someone has double jaw surgery or something.
Everything looks more advanced and proportionate and balanced.
However, she was never in braces, and any surgery she had must have been fairly minor
(i'm specifically talking about her lower face. Obviously she's had a nose job and something done to her eyes and her lips, but i'm not really bothered about that)

ps - regarding 'opening the bite' - what do you actually mean by that?
cheers

PloskoPlus

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 04:30:11 PM »
Makeup and lighting can make a huge difference.  Hell, even surgeons resort to it in their before and afters.  Trust no one, Mr Milder.

jesterofmalice

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 04:06:06 AM »
''Kylie Jenner, who’s just 17 years old, allegedly got a breast augmentation, an eyebrow lift, upper eyelid surgery, a chin implant, jaw reshaping and a nose job,''

What's jaw re-shaping?
Whatever it is, I think this ''jaw-reshaping' along with teh chin implant is what i'm seeing.

Take a good look at her before picture. Her jawline is very different to now.

baldguy83

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 04:25:10 AM »
If she had jaw surgery done, it must be maxillary advancement and clockwise rotation of maxilla, and chin advancement and shortening. Her chin looks less prominent and her maxilla more so in the after. But most likely i think she got veneers and lip job.

How can you tell she got veneers? Just curious  :)

PloskoPlus

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 04:58:02 AM »
''Kylie Jenner, who’s just 17 years old, allegedly got a breast augmentation, an eyebrow lift, upper eyelid surgery, a chin implant, jaw reshaping and a nose job,''

What's jaw re-shaping?
Whatever it is, I think this ''jaw-reshaping' along with teh chin implant is what i'm seeing.

Take a good look at her before picture. Her jawline is very different to now.

Probably just shaving down bone to a more V-shaped jaw.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2015, 07:21:20 PM »
god this speculation is so dumb. EVERYTHING from serious make-up combined with different lens and lighting could produce this result and have nothing to do with plastic surgery.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2015, 07:30:32 PM »
god this speculation is so dumb. EVERYTHING from serious make-up combined with different lens and lighting could produce this result and have nothing to do with plastic surgery.
Very true.

aristidine

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 07:47:54 AM »
No idea what she's had done other than lips, but she's become absolutely gorgeous, I have to say.
Though, I think she was cute before.

jesterofmalice

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 03:57:20 PM »

:P - looks like a 10/10 in this pic to me!

and yeah. She's definitely had quite a lot of surgery. Hard to work out what, exactly. Look at the shape of her jaw in the before pic at the top compared to this. I can't work out exactly what, though.

Remember when Bristol Palin suddenly looked all different and, in most peoples opinions, hot.
She claimed that she had surgery to correct her overbite and that it was medical and not out of vanity.
But her teeth looked perfect 'before' and she was never in braces (recently before OR after her 'new look'!) so that must have been a lie?

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2015, 12:03:56 AM »
Bristol Palin had genioplasty, she looked better before it.