Before/After Photos > Underbites

deep overbite after surgery

<< < (3/3)

Ben30:
Hello kjohnt
The photos are only for the purposes of showing the change in the occlusal plan by way of surgical posterior impaction of the maxilla, something denied by surgeon and ortho. This has caused my bite to collapase (verticle deficiency)drastically aging my face. I now have overjet~dentally correct, and excessive overbite.
Yes the tipping of my lower teeth inwards was something the orthodontist called decompensation. It is a daily difficulty for me to let this injustice go because if the surgeon and ortho accepted the truth of the surgical outcone I would be covered for a revision at no cost to them by the government here but their egos prevent it~they have preferred to question my sainity.

kjohnt:
Maybe it's because you posted the same photo for before and after?  I see no over bite and 0mm overjet.

Ben30:
Exactly. The photos show the change of the occlusal plan via posterior impaction. The occlusal plan to line ans pns was in the normal range before surgery. After surgery it has changed by double digit degrees to well outside of the normal range. Post surgery, now, I can achieve a 4mm overbit depth and there is a 2mm overjet. The photos are for comparison purposes to illuatrate the impaction. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version