Author Topic: How would I improve my looks!?!  (Read 2167 times)

flatfacebutgoodgenes

How would I improve my looks!?!
« on: June 04, 2015, 07:21:36 PM »
Hi! Alright so lets begin with the fact that I did infact break my nose when I was around 12-13. It was a very bad break and f**ked my face up for a little while. I had to have surgery and I still have deviation. I feel like it affected my cheekbone growth because genetically speaking... I should be extremely attractive. Both my parents are above average on looks with my mom having model like cheekbones. I've always been interested in appearance and I find facial aesthetics interesting. The main problem I have is a narrow jaw (when IM not biting down on my teeth to flex the muscle), a crooked nose, but FLAT FACE. flat face is what makes me insecure because my face is pretty wide and my cheekbones seem pretty high but for some reason they just dont stick out. My orbital sucks, and because of that my neutral (maybe even slightly upturned) eyes sag and they look more downturned even though they aren't. Ive had multiple doctors say I have very nice upturned/neutral tilt to my eyes and girls have always commented saying they like my eyes (I squint a lot because relaxing is when they get all messed up). Girls have always had crushes on me but it hasnt up'd my confidence at all. I mostly want to fix my nose and find out whats causing my sagging eyes because that seems to be the biggest problem. Yeah my jaw is narrow and palate is small but I already know jaw surgery could fix that if I ever really wanted to. Im not too interested in implants unless they look, feel, and act real and wont eat away at my bone. I really just want to be comfortable talking and not have my eye lids sag at different heights, my nose be crooked, and my smile be off center. Those are the biggest changes I want. Any advice?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:17:18 AM by flatfacebutgoodgenes »

flatfacebutgoodgenes

Re: How would I improve my looks!?!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 07:22:21 PM »
here are some more pics
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:17:31 AM by flatfacebutgoodgenes »

flatfacebutgoodgenes

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 07:22:54 PM »
eye sag heavier when relaxing
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:17:44 AM by flatfacebutgoodgenes »

PloskoPlus

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 07:28:00 PM »
Your narrow lower third throws everything off.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 07:31:38 PM »
Plosko, not everyone has to have a square face. Don't give someone who clearly has BDD extra ammo.

Kid, the only thing you maybe need is a genioplasty to give you a stronger chin. Otherwise you're very handsome and have great features.

The internet is creating a generation of f**ked up people man and I fear forums like this are only abetting things. People should be screened before being able to interact here. GJ do you agree?

flatfacebutgoodgenes

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 07:39:20 PM »
Plosko, not everyone has to have a square face. Don't give someone who clearly has BDD extra ammo.

Kid, the only thing you maybe need is a genioplasty to give you a stronger chin. Otherwise you're very handsome and have great features.

The internet is creating a generation of f**ked up people man and I fear forums like this are only abetting things. People should be screened before being able to interact here. GJ do you agree?

Well thanks haha. I do agree that the internet has had an effect on people. This girl I fancied thought she was hella ugly when in reality she was one of the cutest girls I've ever met. But she was on the internet a lot and compared herself to famous people constantly. Im just insecure about my eyes and chin/jaw area idk.

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 07:40:34 PM »
So he's only 16, it's more immaturity than anything else I think. He does have the features of long face syndrome and he already has TMJ symptoms but his face is not finished developing yet even, way too soon to tell. My advice to him was simply to get on a splint now and be evaluated by a surgeon when he's in his early 20s. Personally, I feel that double jaw surgery is warranted in people with functional problems but opinions will vary.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 08:35:59 PM by molestrip »

flatfacebutgoodgenes

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 08:35:48 PM »
here is another pic of me.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:17:54 AM by flatfacebutgoodgenes »

Apotheosis

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 04:54:11 AM »
Attractive mother =/= attractive son a lot of the time. Women can get away with less facial development to still be attractive.

A flat face is actually the opposite of what you have, your face is convex in every region. Since that is extremely difficult to fix I would only focus on the Jaw and Chin.