Author Topic: What procedures would you suggest for my eye area?  (Read 71980 times)

Gregor Samsa

Re: What procedures would you suggest for my eye area?
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2015, 12:03:05 PM »
I like the picture of you with long hair. Do you have any frontal post-op pictures? Your skin can most likely be remedied by following a strict paleo diet. It's an age old myth that diet doesn't affect your skin and I have myself noticed extreme results by removing dairy, grains, industrial fats and refined sugars from my diet (while I can manage to stay on such a strict diet anyway).

I don't want to discourage you from having further jaw surgery if that's what you need to feel better about yourself but IMO you already look so good that I think the biggest gains would come from hitting the gym hard and dressing well. Something as simple as buying a pair of nice shoes (John Lobb, Crockett & Jones etc) is far more likely to get you noticed by females than a chin wing would ever accomplish.

Which surgeons in Europe have you consulted with by the way?

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2015, 12:10:01 PM »
I like the picture of you with long hair. Do you have any frontal post-op pictures? Your skin can most likely be remedied by following a strict paleo diet. It's an age old myth that diet doesn't affect your skin and I have myself noticed extreme results by removing dairy, grains, industrial fats and refined sugars from my diet (while I can manage to stay on such a strict diet anyway).

I do agree that the long hair--through making my eyes look less close-set--is a reasonably decent look. As for the dietary aspect, I being a student of Weston A. Price) wholeheartedly agree, on an empirical foundation. However, with severe depression and suicidal ideation it is difficult to maintain "healthy" habits.

I don't want to discourage you from having further jaw surgery if that's what you need to feel better about yourself but IMO you already look so good that I think the biggest gains would come from hitting the gym hard and dressing well. Something as simple as buying a pair of nice shoes (John Lobb, Crockett & Jones etc) is far more likely to get you noticed by females than a chin wing would ever accomplish.

I've had C&Js since I was 16. Hasn't helped me out. ;)

Which surgeons in Europe have you consulted with by the way?

I'll have to ask if I can share those details, given the "extravagant foreign doctor offering so-called unethical procedures in exchange for the thrill of the job as well as a hefty amount of money" nature of this hypothetical procedure.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2015, 12:28:13 PM »
However, with severe depression and suicidal ideation it is difficult to maintain "healthy" habits.

I have the same problem. Working out and eating healthy form a symbiotic relationship for me so maybe getting serious about improving your body will help you eat better. I know it's hard to find the motivation to take those first steps but believe me you don't want to reach my age and still be in the situation you are in now.

I've had C&Js since I was 16. Hasn't helped me out. ;)

The shoes aren't magic. You have to do a little bit yourself.  ;D

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2015, 08:07:09 PM »

Well listen buddy, if you have severe depression and suicidal ideation that is a massive problem. If things get really bad you should go see a psychiatrist and go on drugs. I'm hesitant to wholeheartedly recommend that since drugs are addictive (I've been on both sides and know how tough that can be mentally when all you want to do is blow your brains out --it's a living hell).

Okay, your problems post-surgery are not physical. More than a few people have told you you're good looking. You need to take baby steps to working on your ability to interact, talk, socialize with the opposite sex. Do you have groups of friends and such that could kind of ease that sort of interaction? Also, if you're a student of Weston A. Price and such, you should begin exercising and building up a killer body and eating paleo will help with that.

You keep making all these statements about how empirically grounded your philosophy is but you do realize that your supposed ugliness to the opposite sex is based on anecdotal evidence at best, right? You seem to assert it as a theory and it's not, it's the misguided hypothesis you are erroneously living your life through. Well, I'm not here to debate scientific epistemology (see two can play at your little pseudo-intellectual game bubbah!). lol

Anyway, you're not retarded. Join some clubs, play sports, go out and get drunk. You're in europe, bang some hookers dude, it's legal for you. At least that'll get rid of some of that cum that's clearly backed up into your brain and made you this moronic.

Also, could you please save us the melodrama as the attention you're clearly craving should come from real world people and not the internets.

notrain

• Private
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2015, 06:59:49 AM »
OP, can you share how many milimeters your upper and lower jaw were moved ?

jesterofmalice

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2015, 07:14:27 AM »
when someone pouts/makes a bit of a duck face, why does it make their face more attractive? (forget about the lips looking bigger. Ignore the lips). What procedure best mimics this look?

OP - I think you look pretty good.
How tall are you?
And how can you afford to pay for numerous expensive surgeries with seemingly little regard for the costs? You rich? Rich parents?
Just curious! :)

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2015, 08:56:05 AM »
You look good with the long hair.  Grow it out again.  That picture ... For some reason, you look like you have more defined cheekbones.  So if you can get more defined ones through osteotomies, go for it.

My father told me that I look like a drug addict (which I kind of am, so that's just going for honesty the way I see it) with the long hair. :D

I think that the defined cheekbones look comes from "better" (more pleasing) lighting and the contours created by the hair framing my face.

I cant believe that a surgeon propose you such invasive surgery . Your second pictures with the long hairs make me curios are this before or after jaw surgery? On this photo you have already very pronounced cheeks like johnny depp in the movie where he plays the dealer forget the name...Im not kidding you look a bit like him on this photo :D Hey man its not so bad like you think are you swedish you look nordic?

Oh, no surgeon proposed it to me. It was I who asked them to consider it and that I would be interesting in paying a lot of money.

The pic with the long hair is preop. Postop I am still a bit swollen which makes me look asymmetrical and weird.

Yeah, I am Swedish.

I think it's because he's makeing the duck lip face.  Though it does give some insight to what he'd look like with projecting cheekbones.

I can see why it would look like that, but no, I am not pouting. My mouth is naturally pouty-looking as a consequence of my braces (and reasonably full/feminine lips). Perhaps the cheekbones look more projecting due to lens distortion (unlike the other images, that one was taken from a distance greater than 1 meter).

when someone pouts/makes a bit of a duck face, why does it make their face more attractive? (forget about the lips looking bigger. Ignore the lips). What procedure best mimics this look?

OP - I think you look pretty good.
How tall are you?
And how can you afford to pay for numerous expensive surgeries with seemingly little regard for the costs? You rich? Rich parents?
Just curious! :)

To be honest I think that I do look pretty decent in the long hair pic, but it is grainy and probably paints an overly flattering image. The yellowish lighting makes my skin look better.

I am 6'1.

My family has a fair amount of money, yeah.

OP, can you share how many milimeters your upper and lower jaw were moved ?

As soon as my surgeon gives me the details.

Well listen buddy, if you have severe depression and suicidal ideation that is a massive problem. If things get really bad you should go see a psychiatrist and go on drugs. I'm hesitant to wholeheartedly recommend that since drugs are addictive (I've been on both sides and know how tough that can be mentally when all you want to do is blow your brains out --it's a living hell).

Okay, your problems post-surgery are not physical. More than a few people have told you you're good looking. You need to take baby steps to working on your ability to interact, talk, socialize with the opposite sex. Do you have groups of friends and such that could kind of ease that sort of interaction? Also, if you're a student of Weston A. Price and such, you should begin exercising and building up a killer body and eating paleo will help with that.

You keep making all these statements about how empirically grounded your philosophy is but you do realize that your supposed ugliness to the opposite sex is based on anecdotal evidence at best, right? You seem to assert it as a theory and it's not, it's the misguided hypothesis you are erroneously living your life through. Well, I'm not here to debate scientific epistemology (see two can play at your little pseudo-intellectual game bubbah!). lol

Anyway, you're not retarded. Join some clubs, play sports, go out and get drunk. You're in europe, bang some hookers dude, it's legal for you. At least that'll get rid of some of that cum that's clearly backed up into your brain and made you this moronic.

Also, could you please save us the melodrama as the attention you're clearly craving should come from real world people and not the internets.

Generally speaking I don't disagree with you. Just a few notes:

1. I can't legally have sex with prostitutes here (there are no "European" laws that permit it). Even if I could, it would be pointless as there would be no genuine attraction of the flesh involved, and that is what I crave.

2. I am socially retarded in many ways.

3. I haven't claimed that my philosophy (classical skepticism) is empirically grounded, just that scientistic dogma is empirically unfounded. If you want to discuss epistemology we should do it elsewhere.

4. There is plenty of truth to the claim that I do crave something (supposed melodrama aside), but it isn't attention. What I do desire is mutual attraction, and there is little to none of that to be had here. From my tenure here I want unbiased opinions as for what aspects of my look could be altered osteotomically.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:10:33 AM by Charles-Guillaume »

Charles-Guillaume

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2015, 10:45:15 AM »
We create our own prisons.  What you are looking for you are not going to be able to purchase from a surgeon.  You are going to have to build it yourself.  Mentally.  Get your ass under a squat rack.  In a public gym.
What I am looking for is a properly (in the eyes of women) handsome face. There is a slim chance that I can purchase this from a surgeon, but no chance at all that I will receive it by squatting.

notrain

• Private
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2015, 11:21:49 AM »
I've seen this recommendation of lifting (heavy) free weights so often as of late. Is that a new fad because Schwarzenegger is back into acting?

It's literally the go to solution on online forums whenever someone voices unhappyness about anything.

Oh, you're poor? Do some deadlifts
Can't get laid ? Do some squats
Generally depressed? Get your bench to two plates.

ridiculous.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2015, 11:41:42 AM »
I've seen this recommendation of lifting (heavy) free weights so often as of late. Is that a new fad because Schwarzenegger is back into acting?

It's literally the go to solution on online forums whenever someone voices unhappyness about anything.

Oh, you're poor? Do some deadlifts
Can't get laid ? Do some squats
Generally depressed? Get your bench to two plates.

ridiculous.

It's obviously not the solution to every problem but if you have a problem with confidence then building a better body could help with that and I believe physical workout is good for your mental health in general. Just don't become a douchebag and start lecturing everyone you meet about how unhealthy they are eating.  ;D

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2015, 12:14:24 PM »
It's obviously not the solution to every problem but if you have a problem with confidence then building a better body could help with that and I believe physical workout is good for your mental health in general. Just don't become a douchebag and start lecturing everyone you meet about how unhealthy they are eating.  ;D

That actually is pretty awesome advice though. If you have a stacked body (for a man) it makes a ton of problems disappear.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2015, 05:27:49 PM »
Yes it would.

It absolutely would.

and then you'd open your mouth and scare the f**k out everyone away. you people are straight up dips**ts.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2015, 07:57:42 PM »
Not sure where in the discussion this fits in but I thought it was funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbeEuYAZFL4

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2015, 09:11:45 PM »
lol guy 1 was f**king hilarious. guy 2 was a douchebag. and those chicks were straight up neeeeeesty.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2015, 09:33:06 PM »
like seriously boys. if you're doing jaw surgery so you can bang barfbags like those two hags in the video you need to massively improve your standards as well as your game.

jesus, it just hurts me to see other men stoop to such brutally low levels. f**k, be a man, conquer the world, take what you want! (not trying to induce a rape vibe, just you know grow some balls!).