Author Topic: Jaw Implant Price List  (Read 6828 times)

Quijada

Jaw Implant Price List
« on: June 17, 2015, 02:02:23 PM »
I receivedn on June 2015 an estimated quote price for Customized Jaw Implant w/ 3D CT Scan by Dr. Eppley for about $15,000 (all included) plus trip expenses. I can buy a new car for that much. Is there any other GOOD doctor w/ artistic eye (USA or Abroad) that can beat that outrageous price? Let me know.

earl25

Re: Jaw Implant Price List
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 04:27:40 PM »
I receivedn on June 2015 an estimated quote price for Customized Jaw Implant w/ 3D CT Scan by Dr. Eppley for about $15,000 (all included) plus trip expenses. I can buy a new car for that much. Is there any other GOOD doctor w/ artistic eye (USA or Abroad) that can beat that outrageous price? Let me know.

In the usa I know
dr Michael yaremchuk
dr Oscar Ramirez (research him tho he has some legal issue)
dr jon perenack in new Orleans

earl25

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 04:30:43 PM »
also dr bender in cali
dr terino cali

Quijada

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 12:31:47 PM »
I saw one patient of Dr Terino Before & After photo who has the jaw angular implants but with undesirable results: the width is great but although the left side corner is perfect the right side corner is way too high resulting in assymetry. He did not post side lateral photos either nor 3/4 views. I would not spend a dime on him.

Quijada

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 12:51:25 PM »
On Dr. Oscar Ramirez: he lost his MD license in the state of Maryland because he had 2 deaths (performed multiple plastic surgeries over 12 hours duration). He also performed those surgeries without having hospital privileges permit & use other doctor's name (which is a common practice)

He is not on the list of USA American Plastic Surgeons Association either (whatever the right name is).

Dr. Ramirez practice medicine in Florida (he still have MD license on Florida) however he still does not have hospital privileges in Florida either and uses another doctor's name to perform surgeries.

I read somewhere that he also charges a lot of money to perform a corrective surgery in case something goes wrong on the 1st surgery. (should it be FREE if the doctor screw up on the 1st place, specially someone with so bad reputation ???

He also perform his surgeries in his native country of Peru (I imagine the prices are lower there but I do not have confirmation yet)

Many years ago he had its own Porex (MedPor) line of implants but they have been discontinued in the USA (Dr. Eppley does not recommend the RZ Matric Mandibular implant because it is hard to insert & it is not custom made with CT Scan). HOWEVER: It appears that the RZ Matrix implant still on the market in Europe. (Need confirmation on this one).

earl25

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 06:56:36 PM »
hobar in texas does  jaw implants

Quijada

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 10:13:49 AM »
Thx. I saw 1 photo B&A and it looks good.

earl25

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 07:07:18 AM »
I agree. I saw tons of cranio docs,maxfax. And have heard ton of aweful mplant stories. And good luck getting porex removed.

earl25

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 07:09:55 AM »
All these doctors either lie, bend the truth, or leav out stuff. Just look at the fat graft docs. They tell you its natural,easy to remove, rare complications etc.

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 11:12:01 AM »
Paul Johnson in UK

Not sure about price but probably cheaper than the Americans.  He quoted me 8k GBP for bimax

As things are there isn't a great solution for lack of lower face with, HA paste can't be put over screws, chin wing isn't amazing for width (I think)

They will be cheaper in few years...3D printed custom facial implants are already being made

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2015, 12:31:37 PM »
Paul Johnson in UK

Not sure about price but probably cheaper than the Americans.  He quoted me 8k GBP for bimax

As things are there isn't a great solution for lack of lower face with, HA paste can't be put over screws, chin wing isn't amazing for width (I think)

They will be cheaper in few years...3D printed custom facial implants are already being made

3D printed teeth made with your own bone, now we're talking.  2060? Will we be alive? I'll be aliv but just barely....

Vic

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2015, 08:39:20 AM »

That price is a really good price all in. Cost of the custom implants to be designed and made, hospital costs, surgeons costs, costs for the screws. Cost for the anaesthetist.

$15,000 is a good deal

Quijada

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2015, 10:51:52 PM »
5 BREAST IMPLANTS FOR THAT LOL

Vic

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2015, 08:35:38 AM »
5 Breast implants. If you want a botched job. With all invasive surgery, you shouldn't be looking at the price, you should be looking at who can do the best surgery the best, because believe me it will cost you way more in the long run getting revisions because you don't like the results, so its best to get it done properly the first time