Author Topic: Has anyone heard of A&G doing skype consults?  (Read 1060 times)

Serra

• Private
Has anyone heard of A&G doing skype consults?
« on: September 05, 2015, 08:38:46 AM »
I got scheduled for one for a revision without asking. It makes me nervous that they don't want to operate on me.

ForeverDet

Re: Has anyone heard of A&G doing skype consults?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 03:49:03 PM »
Yes I've heard they do it occasionally. They may just be really busy and` want to discuss thing asap or is that you live out of state and wouldn't be able get to SB right now?

And why would you think they wouldn't operate if your cases necessitated it? They love their work and love money lol And doing revisions is one of their specialties.

Serra

• Private
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 03:52:09 PM »
Yes I've heard they do it occasionally. They may just be really busy and` want to discuss thing asap or is that you live out of state and wouldn't be able get to SB right now?

And why would you think they wouldn't operate if your cases necessitated it? They love their work and love money lol And doing revisions is one of their specialties.
Oh thank heavens. Thanks for telling me! Repped.

I'm in Canada so yeah. I'm worried because the receptionist said she doesn't know how he feels about reversing my SG.

chinnychinchin

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 12:34:43 AM »
Summer is their busiest period so it makes sense. I know Dr. Gunson has been doing 3-4 surgeries per week.