Author Topic: Is this the perfect lower jaw for a man? Ladies, please contribute  (Read 10239 times)

JawKid7

Re: Is this the perfect lower jaw for a man? Ladies, please contribute
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2015, 03:22:32 AM »
randy orton is a strong 10/10
"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

had upper jaw surgery on 5th October 2015

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2015, 10:46:42 AM »
God... these websites make me borderline suicidal.

Well listen there's a lot there that's within your control. Most imp. fact about all those guys is that they're stacked and ripped. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Not shredded but ripped.

Number 2 fact is perfect hair. Number 3 is jaw --okay yeah they all have great jaws, but I noticed they also all had perfect lips and nose shape. But yeah....ugh.....

jesterofmalice

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2015, 02:55:43 PM »
God, I hate good looking people! lol
The 'convict' in the OP is ridiculously handsome. Tom Welling, too.

meeshi

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2015, 04:15:03 PM »
Lazlo,
I like the pics you posted, they have great jaw lines.  I agree with some others that you need to match your other features for the best outcome.  :)

jesterofmalice

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2015, 12:55:21 AM »
Lazlo,
I like the pics you posted, they have great jaw lines.  I agree with some others that you need to match your other features for the best outcome.  :)

Me too. That's the problem.
Lots of people seem to think that they can look like say, the convict in the OP with multiple surgeries. I think there's SO MANY things going that make him so handsome. Even just with his jawline alone. I remember I saw some program years ago on MTV about some guy getting loads of surgery to look like his favourite movie star. It was quite interesting, and he consulted with the expert surgeons and they were all analysing the models face and working out the various jaw surgeries etc this guy needed, and in theory, you could imagine that he'd look very similar after hearing the surgeons explain it all, but after the various surgeries, he just looked a little odd. It was like his skull was never meant to have a wide jaw for example, and he looked strange. It didn't fit his face. He also never got the 'sucked in' cheeks look he was after, as if even the surgeons weren't actually sure what created that look! I think they tried to do it with giving him bigger cheekbones and moving his jaws forward, but it made his face look really uneven.
I think you need to already have the features you desire, with surgery to enhance them. If you have a fairly weak/recessed skull in general, I think you can only hope for a little improvement and can forget about looking like Tom Welling with a huge chisled jaw and facial features.

ForeverDet

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2015, 05:28:16 PM »
^Agreed.

What we perceive as facial beauty and attractiveness literally comes down to just millimeters between our features. It's relational at it's core. Quality of features is secondary altho having healthy looking hair, perfect skin, etc. can "override" to an extent faces that are average/below average objectively. Or at least enhance them.