Author Topic: Filler behind the mandibular angle  (Read 2118 times)

differentdrummer

Filler behind the mandibular angle
« on: September 26, 2015, 12:38:05 PM »
I'm new here. Would putting filler behind the mandibular angle widen the jaw from the front view?  I'm new to this so I don't know the technical terms, but here's a before/after photo I found that demonstrates what I mean.

Thank you in advance, ladies and gents.

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Filler behind the mandibular angle
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 06:17:36 PM »
fillers can do amazing stuff.

you actually seem really hot. so i guess you're aiming for 10 eh? are you swedish?

so you need to consult with a doc in your area who is really good with filler. I do kno there are doctors who can shape that angle with HA paste. But that would require surgery.

I'm looking for the same thing, but Dr. Sinn is actually "dropping my ramus" for that same effect. I will ask him to augment with HA paste as well. Your orthagnathic line is perfect though so you're clearly not in the game for jaw surgery.

differentdrummer

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 07:23:38 PM »
Lazlo, that's not me. I'm using the photo  to demonstrate what I mean by putting filler behind the mandibulara angle.

My question for the board is a general one: Would putting filler behind the mandibular angle (as shown) also widen the jaw--from the front view

If anyone could answer that, I'd be so thankful.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 08:42:20 PM »
Lazlo, that's not me. I'm using the photo  to demonstrate what I mean by putting filler behind the mandibulara angle.

My question for the board is a general one: Would putting filler behind the mandibular angle (as shown) also widen the jaw--from the front view

If anyone could answer that, I'd be so thankful.

Why don't you ask a plastic surgeon who specializes in filler? How would anyone here know?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 10:27:53 PM »
Thanks for explaining all that and for the pics facenit.

The fillers look horrible to my eye. I mean I would use fillers and try them but for much subtler effects.

The sculptra looks way better.

But I mean if Madonna is getting such whack results and she must have the best doctors, I don't you can really achieve awesome natural results with it.

That said, I would use them for subtle changes.