Author Topic: Thoughts on these results?  (Read 1516 times)

RoboCop

Thoughts on these results?
« on: April 14, 2016, 03:13:39 AM »

thinkingme

Re: Thoughts on these results?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 02:07:54 PM »
First result if i scale attractiveness. 2,3 to 6.  2nd same. third 5 to ,7 last 3 to 7 with good make up and clothes 8

needadvancement

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 01:48:56 PM »
Massive difference to me. The first and last don't even look like the same person anymore.

thinkingme

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 08:21:25 AM »
That last one, the woman was the most impressive. Did she have upper and lower jaw advancement? Phukk, I thought I could get away with just BSSO and genio.

I'm screwed

her front profile not good like side.

RoboCop

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 08:58:30 AM »
Yes none of the frontal photos from this website look good or that dramatic compared to the profiles but I don't think that's because she should have done things differemly just that sometimes jaw surgery doesn't make much of difference to how you look from the front.

Or am I wrong? Should the movements have been different?

Here is her website

http://zoenicolaou.com
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:08:02 AM by RoboCop »

JimmyTheGent

• Im likely the reason your Karma is so high.
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 09:10:00 AM »
OK So the first guy on top had MMA surgery for sleep apnea which is supposed to have the largest advancements yet he seems to have the least amount of aesthetic benefit compared to the others who had Orthognathic Surgery.  Can anyone explain this besides the fact that he seems to be the heaviest???????   ??? ??? ??? ???
The more I learn about the gamble that is jaw surgery the more afraid I become!!!   :-(

thinkingme

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 02:57:20 PM »
OK So the first guy on top had MMA surgery for sleep apnea which is supposed to have the largest advancements yet he seems to have the least amount of aesthetic benefit compared to the others who had Orthognathic Surgery.  Can anyone explain this besides the fact that he seems to be the heaviest???????   ??? ??? ??? ???
he get highest. he just go from 2,3 to 6