Author Topic: Double Jaw Surgery. Scared s**tless  (Read 1284 times)

Picollo30

Double Jaw Surgery. Scared s**tless
« on: March 07, 2016, 04:10:25 PM »
BSSO+Lefort with CCW rotation

I woke up today with a call from the hospital telling me the surgery will be this Thursday. Now there's no turning back, i will go through this s**t and hope i will wake up a new man, hopefully with my sleep apnea cured and better looking lol.

I'm not expecting miracles but at least i hope to look somewhat decent (6/6.5), maybe with this surgery and malar/infra orbital implants (i have malar/infraorbital hypoplasia) later i will achieve what i want and i will be satisfied.

Hope the max fac doesnt f**k up and leaves me worse than how i look now, many bad things are crossing my mind today, primitive/chimp face, chimp lip, nose widening, deep naso labial folds... not every surgery has a happy ending, and i never had much luck on anything in my life, hope my luck starts to change right here.

I'll post here pics of both pre and post surgery.

Wish me luck guys

Bobbit

Re: Double Jaw Surgery. Scared s**tless
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 06:55:05 PM »
BSSO+Lefort with CCW rotation

I woke up today with a call from the hospital telling me the surgery will be this Thursday. Now there's no turning back, i will go through this s**t and hope i will wake up a new man, hopefully with my sleep apnea cured and better looking lol.

I'm not expecting miracles but at least i hope to look somewhat decent (6/6.5), maybe with this surgery and malar/infra orbital implants (i have malar/infraorbital hypoplasia) later i will achieve what i want and i will be satisfied.

Hope the max fac doesnt f**k up and leaves me worse than how i look now, many bad things are crossing my mind today, primitive/chimp face, chimp lip, nose widening, deep naso labial folds... not every surgery has a happy ending, and i never had much luck on anything in my life, hope my luck starts to change right here.

I'll post here pics of both pre and post surgery.

Wish me luck guys

Naturally a scary thing to be looking forward to.   Who is the surgeon ?