Author Topic: Please very Important Question!!!! Rubber bands/Elastics  (Read 870 times)

Picollo30

Please very Important Question!!!! Rubber bands/Elastics
« on: March 15, 2016, 04:11:59 PM »
i had them from thursday to today, but i was eating a soup a while ago (i noticed them making a lot of pressure during the day) and the rubber bands that i came with from the hospital off, busted and are now useless, i dont have any backup rubber bands, i have the bands on the left side only.

how important are they? is it possible to sleep like this today and go tomorrow morning asap to the hospital to put them back on? Also can my orthodontist put them on or only the surgeon who did the surgery on me?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 04:20:55 PM by Picollo30 »

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
Re: Please very Important Question!!!! Rubber bands/Elastics
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 04:22:43 PM »
ortho can do it; don't panic; tomorrow is fine but they should teach you how to do it yourself asap; perhaps now it's too early.

Picollo30

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 04:31:42 PM »
ortho can do it; don't panic; tomorrow is fine but they should teach you how to do it yourself asap; perhaps now it's too early.

thanks a lot stupidjaws, i was really worried as this happened a while ago and everything is closed now. i'll either go to the hospital or the ortho tomorrow.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 04:37:17 PM »
thanks a lot stupidjaws, i was really worried as this happened a while ago and everything is closed now. i'll either go to the hospital or the ortho tomorrow.

yeah! go first thing in the morning! stay on strictly liquid diet!