General Category > Aesthetics

This before and after

(1/6) > >>

Marco90:
How many mm do you think he had downgrafted? I'm scheduled for a 5mm maxilla downgraft in two months so just trying to get an idea of
how much my teeth show will increase.
This result looks pretty amazing to be honest, he also had a bsso.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lazlo:
Insane! But I guess he didn't have CCW? His face got longer --I mean he needed it but i don't want my face to get longer even though i do want more teeth show.

JimmyTheGent:

--- Quote from: Marco90 on March 23, 2016, 01:26:14 AM ---How many mm do you think he had downgrafted? I'm scheduled for a 5mm maxilla downgraft in two months so just trying to get an idea of
how much my teeth show will increase.
This result looks pretty amazing to be honest, he also had a bsso.

--- End quote ---

Lazlo is 200% right when he said "amazing".  That looks like his much better looking brother in the after pics.  Can they shorten my face, take away some length instead of adding it?  I'm like the opposite of this guy. 

Bobbit:
My take on this:

1) Several years older;
2) Teeth in braces for a long time;
3) Lost a lot of baby fat from the face - - probably going through  the last half of puberty (that changes a lot of boney structures.)
4) Very different hair cut;
5) Noticeable Adam's Apple - -  not perceptible in the before pictures - -  due to weight loss and puberty.

This is a great result.  But a significant portion of the result is just getting the teeth fixed and then the difference between boys and young men.

PloskoPlus:
Vertical movements produce the most drastic before and afters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version