Author Topic: WHO IS ON HAPPY PILLS HERE!!!?????  (Read 3681 times)

april

• Private
Re: WHO IS ON HAPPY PILLS HERE!!!?????
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2016, 05:49:04 PM »

Fat Digestion Enzymes (many people don't digest fat well enough which can lead to Nutrition Deficiency)
Carnosine (not so well known but great for the skin and if you don't eat enough meat)
Vitamin D (if you have been told to avoid the sun;-) --- it is actually good for you and your mental health - some folks actually say sunscreen isn't as good as they tell you)
High Dosage of Vitamin C (2000mg per day)
Lots of good Probiotics
Glutamine (Amazing for your gut)
Gelatine (better than hyaluronic acid)--will get rid of wrinkles, make your skin very smooth and soft and your hair grows faster, it's also goo for your gut
Human Growth Hormone - if you really want the real deal, you should try hormone replacement and restore your HGH Levels, it can make a huge difference in your confidence, mental health and overall appearance. If HGH is prescribed by a doctor, you can highly benefit from it. I used a every small dosage for 3 months and I believe that it healed all my depression and massively improved my mental health. Nothing else has ever worked so well.
Thanks for sharing Isabella. I find vitamins and supplements so overwhelming! There's so many of them and I usually doubt the claims. I definitely need something for my skin, so I'll look into those. My skin has changed and aged so fast. I feel like I can't keep up. I knew the struggle was real, just never knew it'd hit me so fast.

At the moment I only take A&Gs arthritis recommendations -
Vitamin D, Calcium, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Omega-3 and sometimes also Magnesium.

It's hard to know what interacts. I know they told someone that too much Vit C leaches Calcium from bone. So I only take 500-1000 (and get some through my diet as well).

An SSRI I think contributed to my jaw joint mess. I experienced this crazy restlessness. I couldnt keep still, esp at night while trying to sleep. I had to keep moving. I would grind my teeth, and would have to move my legs and arms around (I had restless leg sydrome before SSRIs but was nothing like that, and never included my arms!) But long story short, the extreme grinding from when I was taking SSRIs wore my jaw joints down in less than a year.

Rico

Re: WHO IS ON HAPPY PILLS HERE!!!?????
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2016, 10:58:38 PM »
The biggest depression is when you realise you contacted much better surgeons and you chose the wrong one.... and additionally when you realise how big problems you have now..

Sinn was the right surgeon for me.  He performs advanced surgeries... my surgeon probably did it first time :/

it's hard to admitt it's a little about money..but now it's gonna costs me 10x more ....or it will cost whole my life

Sinn is not so expensive even when it comes to zygoma osteotomy
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 11:20:31 PM by Rico :) »