Author Topic: MAKE ME HANDSOME! LAZLO!! --UPDATE QUESTIONS ABOUT FORWARD FACE????  (Read 11236 times)

SJay

Re: MAKE ME HANDSOME! LAZLO!! --UPDATE QUESTIONS ABOUT FORWARD FACE????
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2016, 06:49:25 AM »
I think eyes are just one of those things that you can't 'buy'. Of course, if you've got ptosis or a droopy lid then you can get that fixed, or if you have bags, you can get them removed. If you don't like the colour, you can get contacts. But I'm not sure there's much else you can do! To be honest, a lot of it is to do with the look in your eye, if that makes sense. That cheeky glint, or that soft look of vulnerability you can give off. I think, if you're always depressed, it shows in your eyes, and even pretty eyes can become ugly! The eyes constantly change with your emotions and feelings, and that's what makes them so beautiful!

RedLips

Re: MAKE ME HANDSOME! LAZLO!!
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2016, 10:00:36 AM »
oh then i'll send you my pics too! thanks man!

Just saw this, sorry!

And I use PhotoShop to edit some of my own pics to post to FB and all that. Let me know if you want me to do that to yours. :)

Tezcatli

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2016, 11:12:43 AM »
Seriously look at how young and good looking Jared Leto is.

How is that possible. Isabella or one of you PS experts, can you tell me how he looks so young, he's 44 years old!

Also I want that pretty boy look. Even with improvements I don't know how to get that cause I have a big nose.

I want to be a pretty boy and date girls like Margot Robbie. And I'm getting too old now too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50m7zRxEY68&ebc=ANyPxKqpmIoM5ww7HfXARU3gZLSRi5HAW-b4fMbZ-_1pBszOUwT5WxrTnr-6uspx3CME8y_iWVIiyduD_cs8NQMSci_Z6gR2IQ

Genetics, botox and most importantly makeup.

I think eyes are just one of those things that you can't 'buy'. Of course, if you've got ptosis or a droopy lid then you can get that fixed, or if you have bags, you can get them removed. If you don't like the colour, you can get contacts. But I'm not sure there's much else you can do! To be honest, a lot of it is to do with the look in your eye, if that makes sense. That cheeky glint, or that soft look of vulnerability you can give off. I think, if you're always depressed, it shows in your eyes, and even pretty eyes can become ugly! The eyes constantly change with your emotions and feelings, and that's what makes them so beautiful!

If he means hooded eyes he can get fillers or fat injected on the upperlid. A canthopexy or canthoplasty can also help in some cases. Canthoplasties are not a purely cosmetical surgery and can have bad results sometimes though, find a very good surgeon.

boyo

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2016, 03:21:34 PM »
anyone knows if bone grafts from the hip can be used for malar/zygo augmentation?

PloskoPlus

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2016, 03:47:05 PM »
anyone knows if bone grafts from the hip can be used for malar/zygo augmentation?
Rib grafts have been used. Supposedly all onlay  grafts resorb eventually.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2016, 05:17:30 PM »
Rib grafts have been used. Supposedly all onlay  grafts resorb eventually.

yup that's what I've heard consistently as well, it's probably true.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2016, 03:02:14 PM »
Seems like every second Holywood celeb has a different nose when older.

april

• Private
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2016, 06:57:45 PM »
Oh I loved Jared when I was younger. Leo in R+J was another teen dream. But I look back now and laugh, he was such a baby!

IMO the hottest actor right now is Jamie Dornan. None of that 50 shades crap, but I'm talking Jamie in The Fall.
OH MY GOD. HIS FACE. I don't usually care about actors/male models but he is another level. I haven't met one woman who hasn't fallen in love with him after watching The Fall. The accent also helps. He looks good in pictures but so much more on camera. I think it's the eyes. Also just realized his mouth, the way he keeps his lips parted. He can be pretty too (without the facial hair) but he also has very hooded brooding eyes, completely different look to Jared.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:41:39 PM by Bee18 »

PloskoPlus

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2016, 07:44:41 PM »
Oh I loved Jared when I was younger. Leo in R+J was another teen dream. But I look back now and laugh, he was such a baby!
I don't get Jared's appeal at all.  He looks like a tranny.  OTOH, I didn't understand Leo's appeal either back in the Titanic days.  I now realise he looked amazing.  I don't understand how he let himself go like that.  My friend reckons everybody has a middle age switch and we all hit it at different times. Here they reckon he hit his in 2005.
http://www.vulture.com/2014/01/when-leonardo-dicaprio-went-from-twink-to-twunk.html#
Which sounds about right.  As late as the Aviator, I thought he was a boy playing a man.  Yet some were outraged how an old fart like him is paired up with a young woman in the Great Gatsby.  IMO, had he not hit the switch, nobody would care.

april

• Private
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2016, 10:07:44 PM »
Yup, Leo lost it a long time ago. Can 'cute' + age work?
But he has no reason to care.

One guy other women have gone crazy over but I've never totally understood is Ryan Gosling.

Rico

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2016, 02:22:26 AM »
we all loose with the age...

Ryan Gosling is OK :)

at least he has not damaged his life due to botched surgery due to bad choice

btw that is my sense of beauty when it comes to women

SJay

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2016, 02:32:21 AM »
He's a pretty boy, I think it's the nose (although I must confess that's the first place my eyes usually go to). I think men look better with masculine noses, higher bridges, when they age. I personally prefer the Ryan Gosling look, he totally looks like a guy!

@Rico: She's very attractive, classy!

Rico

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2016, 02:42:28 AM »
Do you recognise her ?   :D    she played in my favorite movie.. she was popular only in 80.. later somehow she ended her carrer in movies
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 08:38:39 AM by Rico :) »