General Category > Aesthetics

BEAUTY AND JAW FETISH

(1/2) > >>

Lazlo:
So I'm actually, honestly not gay at all, but I gotta say this guy is just beautiful. He's beautiful in like every friggin way.
I don't want to f**k him, but i definitely am attracted to looking at him in the way you look at a perfect Renaissance sculpture of the male form. Thought we could have a thread where we explore our jaw fetishes.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Peter6789:

--- Quote from: Lazlo on April 28, 2016, 10:07:26 PM ---So I'm actually, honestly not gay at all, but I gotta say this guy is just beautiful. He's beautiful in like every friggin way.
I don't want to f**k him, but i definitely am attracted to looking at him in the way you look at a perfect Renaissance sculpture of the male form. Thought we could have a thread where we explore our jaw fetishes.

--- End quote ---

Hey Lazlo,

I understand what you mean.

Over the last few months I did a lof of layman research about what makes a man "handsome".

It seems a strong forward grown mandible is important, as it leads to the typical handsome jawline - most male models and most strong character actors have this.

To match, the maxilla must be grown forward, too.

However, too much forwardness might look strange.

And, of course, you need low body fat, otherwise the bone structure gets hidden below the fat.

I am still wondering why we find these strong jawlines on men, as well on women, hot.

marcus3415:
Of all the jawline you could choose, you picked that of a 19 year old boy with a weak chin and the face of a 14 yo Lazlo haha?

Ps its just generally about symmetry and near the golden ratio

JawKid7:
gay

Bobbit:

With red lipstick - - no less !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version