Author Topic: is there anyone had underbite surgery and come out with asymmetrical jaw face  (Read 1362 times)

linhtruong

i just want to make this topic to see how many of us have the same problem like me then will talk about this more ....

linhtruong

hey Isabella,
thanks for your reply.

yes , what you said just exactly in my case, my right jaw is thicker than the left one.
people around can not tell if i dont ask them is there any asymetry on my face or not. Then they talk a scan look and tell my jaw look not balance.
and when i go to anather doctor to check, they can tell my face having asymetry imediately,
everytime i look at the mirror, i can see it very clear, and it obsessed me alot.

do you know anyway for this problem beside the one you told me?

Bobbit

It seems that (at least what I saw from my doctors results in real life), one side of the face is often protruding and looks thicker.
I do not know where this is coming from as I also have it. You won't be able to see that on pictures though because a lot of doctors photoshop their results (even the best doctors do it). My jaw is also slightly thicker on one side but people do not seem to notice consciously. Then I went to a doctor to get fillers and he noticed immediately"Your face is asymmetrical"--I am going for fat grafts to even that out soon. But not sure it is what you have

Is that what you mean??

Isabella,
It is certainly true that some doctors  "doctor" their online presentations,  or even their office presentation before /afters. 

It is a huge mis-direction to suggest that "even the best doctors do it."  The very best doctors do not need to do that, and there are strong reasons for the best doctors to not do that.  Among other reasons,  the code of ethics of the board that certifies them contain specific provisions for plastic surgeons that prohibit that practice.  If some other surgeon gets mad and reports the false pictures, it can lead to some significant adverse ramifications for the offending surgeon.

PloskoPlus

hey Isabella,
thanks for your reply.

yes , what you said just exactly in my case, my right jaw is thicker than the left one.
people around can not tell if i dont ask them is there any asymetry on my face or not. Then they talk a scan look and tell my jaw look not balance.
and when i go to anather doctor to check, they can tell my face having asymetry imediately,
everytime i look at the mirror, i can see it very clear, and it obsessed me alot.

do you know anyway for this problem beside the one you told me?
There are super models with obviously asymmetric faces. I spot this crap easily because I had jaw surgery. The average person does not care.