Author Topic: Need to know what can be done to fix Mouthbreathing damage.[Pics][UglyASF]  (Read 2962 times)

iwanttoldar

delete this thread please.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 12:07:00 PM by iwanttoldar »

JawSurgery2016

Dude, seriously... you don't look "uglyASF." You're a handsome guy, actually, and I'm not saying that just to be nice. Can there be improvements? Yes. But remember that you're likely to be your own worst critic. I assure you people aren't going to look at you and think something out of the ordinary.

You mentioned not being able to afford surgery right now. Have you heard of Dr. Mike Mew? Prolonged correct use of the tongue can actually undo some of the "damage" from mouth breathing. He gives a simple jingle to remember what you should do, and it takes practice: Lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of your mouth (basically as though you were perpetually about to say the letter "n." A little push outward and upward could help speed along the results, as this method could take months or years to really notice.

Also, chew HARD gum, which helps with the development of facial muscles and jaws. I recommend mastic gum (found in mediterranean food shops) or Falim gun (not quite as hard) which I think is from Turkey. American chewing gums are FAR, FAR too soft to make any difference.

This is not going to give you what surgery would give you, but it can get you started toward modest improvements and prevention of further
problems.

As for the balding, what have you tried? There are lots of ways to slow or stop that... biotin, Rogaine, Nizoral, Finasteride, lasers, etc.

Good luck!

Lazlo

• Private
yeah you're actually handsome from your expression i'm guessing you're trolling. you do need a bit of chin projection --i'd say a genioplasty would be fine.

PloskoPlus

yeah you're actually handsome from your expression i'm guessing you're trolling. you do need a bit of chin projection --i'd say a genioplasty would be fine.
No, the jaws look steep. The chin looks  OK.  Ccw is needed. Not sure if it would change the face much from the front though.

iwanttoldar

Dude, seriously... you don't look "uglyASF." You're a handsome guy, actually, and I'm not saying that just to be nice. Can there be improvements? Yes. But remember that you're likely to be your own worst critic. I assure you people aren't going to look at you and think something out of the ordinary.

You mentioned not being able to afford surgery right now. Have you heard of Dr. Mike Mew? Prolonged correct use of the tongue can actually undo some of the "damage" from mouth breathing. He gives a simple jingle to remember what you should do, and it takes practice: Lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of your mouth (basically as though you were perpetually about to say the letter "n." A little push outward and upward could help speed along the results, as this method could take months or years to really notice.

Also, chew HARD gum, which helps with the development of facial muscles and jaws. I recommend mastic gum (found in mediterranean food shops) or Falim gun (not quite as hard) which I think is from Turkey. American chewing gums are FAR, FAR too soft to make any difference.

This is not going to give you what surgery would give you, but it can get you started toward modest improvements and prevention of further
problems.

As for the balding, what have you tried? There are lots of ways to slow or stop that... biotin, Rogaine, Nizoral, Finasteride, lasers, etc.

Good luck!

I'm going to see the doctor next week ask to get a hormone panel and find the root of this balding. Hopefully get put on fina before i lose more hair. Currently trying regaine. If it doesn't work will look into a hair transplant.

not trolling just chronically fatigued from sleep apnea. struggle to get to sleep wake up tired ect.. genioplasty was one of the surgeries I am considering.

No, the jaws look steep. The chin looks  OK.  Ccw is needed. Not sure if it would change the face much from the front though.

Will a ccw fix the dip in my face around the sides of my nose? Or will I have to get a lefort.

Not sure if this is relevant to anything but my teeth are crowded and one side of my teeth lean inwards slighty the other side is straight. also have some chewing issues. If i use the molars to chew only on the left do my teeth touch. If i chew using my canines it feels odd and teeth will tend to slide over each other.

Obviously the best thing I can do is go see my doctor and  ask to be referred to a maxfac consultant and go from there but just asking for some opinions online before I do so.

PloskoPlus

Ccw is double jaw surgery.

thinkingme

Focus hair not jaw and try to be have less body fat. U can get improvement from jaw surgery mb but U are not ugly cuz of ur jaw. I think it will wont worth a surgery A little genio can help. Its ur choice ccw rotation can help  to Or a chin wing give more prominent jaw line. But trust me U can get more improvement from trying to be have less body fat.

And dont go minox(rogaine) its not helping its just save the day product and ruin your hair

Post a ceph and teeth 2 mb.

iwanttoldar

Focus hair not jaw and try to be have less body fat. U can get improvement from jaw surgery mb but U are not ugly cuz of ur jaw. I think it will wont worth a surgery A little genio can help. Its ur choice ccw rotation can help  to Or a chin wing give more prominent jaw line. But trust me U can get more improvement from trying to be have less body fat.

And dont go minox(rogaine) its not helping its just save the day product and ruin your hair

Post a ceph and teeth 2 mb.

hair is s**t because i'm receeding and it's thinning badly.  it's wet in these pictures fresh out the shower. Secondly I've actively been gyming for 2 years. squat is at 120kg dead at 200kg bench at 90kg i've been cutting for 26 weeks now on keto since january i've dropped from 265lbs to 200lbs. I'm 191cms tall. My bodyfat according to callipers and skinfolds is 13%. I just have 0 underlying bone structure aswell as large amounts of loose skin. Using moisturizer to try tighten everything up. I'm wanting to cut to 8% but i've been doing it at a safe rate of 2-3lbs a week.

my hormones are f**ked low t high e ect... just got fully f**ked.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:23:20 AM by iwanttoldar »

iwanttoldar

added some new pics. Seeing the gp that specializes in facial aesthetics on monday.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 01:35:47 PM by iwanttoldar »

molestrip

• Private
Weak jaw, would benefit aesthetically from jaw surgery. Looks like bite too. But he's good enough to function in society.

Lazlo

• Private
What's with the messed up expression in these pictures.

Are you having a delusional meltdown that you're like some archvillain in a marvel comicbook?

iwanttoldar

old topic was somewhat trolling but more so depressed. Posted a new topic with better/clearer pics I reported this to be deleted.

Lazlo

• Private
delete this thread please.

why what happened?