Author Topic: Upcoming consultation with Dr. Triaca  (Read 5897 times)

Vic

Re: Upcoming consultation with Dr. Triaca
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2016, 01:49:13 PM »
now we have to guess who the f**k is right and wrong.

there is a HUGE effect amongst people of thinking surgeons or their consults or results are AMAAAAAAAZING cause that's wishful thinking and what they want to believe from the scant evidence out there.

but then sometimes there are people who are super objective and can cut through the dross to really assess things.

So I wouldn't doubt the critic here just cause we want to believe otherwise. maybe the chin wing doesn't do s**t. i mean i really haven't seen any great before and afters of just that procedure online. And same with the ZSO. Stupidjaws looks great but he was very handsome to begin with. So that doesn't mean s**t really.

Come on some one figure this s**t out.

I've seen quite a few of Stupid Jaws before and after photo's from all angles and he looks completely different and a 100 times better in the after pics, so it means alot actually.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2016, 02:45:40 PM »
I know, yeah. It's worrying when you start getting conflicting opinions when you think you've settled on a plan. Yeah, StupidJaws looked amazing from the photo he let me see, but as you say - he was probably really good looking before, too. The other guy, GreyandBlue, does anyone know how he is getting on now? He had nerve damage and a little asymmetry i think? I'll be seeing Zarrinbal soon, so i can at least report back with my subjective opinion on some of his before/afters.

Grey and Blue basically said it was the biggest mistake of his life, he was in a ton of pain and asymmetry and will never get another procedure again. So I'm going to say that balances out Stupidjaws. Stupidjaws also has had fillers and stuff so it's harder to tell and he was very good looking before hand. I'll trust that you will give us an accurate assessment for sure.

boyo

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2016, 05:32:46 AM »
Also do you guys have any personal questions you want me to ask? I'll try to give you answers when I come back.

Please ask him about this kind of modified CW and if it's doable. I did talk with Z about it, he has never performed it like that, and is unsure if the bone graft part and the added ramus lenght will get enough nutrition and thus survive without relapsing. Doing a multi -segment CW is apparently more risky but adding ramus lenght would possibly help adding more angularity so this is something which needs to be further investigated.

LeFort 3000

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2016, 02:20:14 PM »
What does he do for chin broadening? Is that part of the chin wing osteotomy?
yes its part of the chin-wing. afaik he will split the chin-wing-segment in two halves at the chin, then adds a piece of hip bone inbetween and closes it back together. but he also told me the chin will get bigger alone from moving it more forward due to projection. also by broadening the chin, the whole mandible itself will also broaden by that amount.

anyway he showed me some dude (he was a foreigner, not german...so im pretty sure he is/was a member around here or other related forums because he also said that guy wanted extreme change so i guess he researched alot like we all do) who really got himself a massive chin and jaw broadening with only a single chin-wing surgery (thats what z told me).it was the best example ive seen in the consult eventho any result he showed me were clear improvements. i dunno if this guy is known around here with the older members (its wasnt stupidjaws)...if yes, maybe somebody knows something more about him/his before&after