Author Topic: Interesting post from bodybuilding.com  (Read 15096 times)

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
Re: Interesting post from bodybuilding.com
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2013, 04:33:02 PM »
guys the only camera i got is my iphone's 4 s. I tried standing off from some metres.

At the end of the day i think i was good looking before all of this and it's just f**kin driving me crazy. i'll just regret my face FOREVER.

Dempah

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2013, 04:39:56 PM »
The choice of focal length affects only the framing of the subject in an image. If you have the same distance to the camera while using 50mm or 85mm the perspective (compression) will be the same. So I would rather use 85mm or higher to fill the frame as much as possible instead of cropping. But I guess it's a matter of taste.

Kristen

• Private
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2013, 12:05:08 AM »
Thats because its a wide angle lense which causes a distortion. To get a more accurate picture with the iphone, stay 3m away from the camera. Or buy a system camera and use a lense with a focal length between 85-130 mm. The differense is huge.

Example below.

Wow that is weird never saw anything like that before

jawsome

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2013, 02:04:48 AM »
The mouth-breathing theory is interesting. I suffered from chronic sinusitis as a child and as a result constantly had a blocked nose, forcing me to breath through my mouth. I remember also reading something about the effect of mouth breathing on facial growth in children and I have to say, I think there has to be some sort of correlation.

http://www.buteykochildren.com/mouth_breathing_and_facial_development.php