Author Topic: Good results...  (Read 7422 times)

x

• Private
Re: Good results...
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2013, 10:41:06 PM »
ignore the profile it can be deceiving. low set cheekbones i mean low set cheekbones due to vertical growth. if the upper jaw becomes displaced the cheekbones will grow around the jaw, downward. because they are denied forward growth they are set low, on top of the upper jaw. this has a tendency to elongate the midface but that's another story.

her cheekbones are great for her, totally normal . by seeing in the orbital area i meant absence, people with low set cheekbones will lack support in the orbital area because not a lot of growth occurred there.

ok I'm just having a hard time discerning between normal and not with their placement. I'm feeling the cheekbones in my face and they don't seem to be located too far down on my face, they just lack forward projection. but i can't tell for sure

I'll get a copy of an x-ray from my ortho next week and see

pekay

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2013, 10:48:50 PM »
this girl was very attractive to begin with even before any sort of surgery or braces

she has flawless golden skin and amazing hair

this is her pre-op, without braces

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2WHHuknMrqs/TWX-ak2ZmAI/AAAAAAAAAHA/HIwzzUQ9VhI/s1600/DSCF1848.JPG
Chopsticks > Spoons

x

• Private
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2013, 10:53:55 PM »
this girl was very attractive to begin with even before any sort of surgery or braces

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2WHHuknMrqs/TWX-ak2ZmAI/AAAAAAAAAHA/HIwzzUQ9VhI/s1600/DSCF1848.JPG
honestly she's the closest I've found to what I have. longer looking face, anterior open bite, class III, crossbite, convex profile etc etc

pekay

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2013, 11:00:35 PM »
honestly she's the closest I've found to what I have. longer looking face, anterior open bite, class III, crossbite, convex profile etc etc

understood

again this is her with braces & pre-op

still very attractive even with the noticeable under-bite. she obviously knows how to apply make-up and style her hair, her facial coloring/contrast is excellent

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-w2rdtgWGrlc/TmliK5C_miI/AAAAAAAAAQw/T4326OsjDbM/s1600/DSCF4689.JPG
Chopsticks > Spoons

x

• Private
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2013, 11:02:33 PM »
understood

again this is her with braces & pre-op

still very attractive even with the noticeable under-bite. she obviously knows how to apply make-up and style her hair, her facial coloring/contrast is excellent

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-w2rdtgWGrlc/TmliK5C_miI/AAAAAAAAAQw/T4326OsjDbM/s1600/DSCF4689.JPG
understood as well, remember that I lead off posting her blog with saying "it didn't hurt that she looked great before"?  ;D

that pic of her bite looks near identical to one pic of mine. not sure if that's her actual cheekbone projection or the illusion of makeup

CK

• Private
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2013, 11:10:09 PM »

lol gigantic flash+makeup? 

pekay

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2013, 11:16:02 PM »
lol gigantic flash+makeup?  

flash makes people uglier than they usually are. the fact that she looks good from a relatively close-up shot with flash goes to show you how attractive she is

regarding the make-up, i'm not going to argue with you there. it's definitely an advantage that women have (vs males)
Chopsticks > Spoons

Kristen

• Private
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2013, 04:13:17 AM »
If you read her blog you will find that she is very happy hat she has"cheekbones"now.    And she did not have any grafting.   Just the moving of the jaws gave her better cheek projection.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2013, 08:22:56 AM »
If you read her blog you will find that she is very happy hat she has"cheekbones"now.    And she did not have any grafting.   Just the moving of the jaws gave her better cheek projection.

this would be awesome. i'll ask my surgeon and see what he says

Kristen

• Private
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2013, 09:05:05 AM »
Also she has missing bicuspids top and bottom.   

x

• Private
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2013, 09:27:39 AM »
I meant no offense by my earlier comments I just have cheeks that are lacking and am happy to see when a similar person does and turns out great

Kristen

• Private
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 09:53:52 AM »
I meant no offense by my earlier comments I just have cheeks that are lacking and am happy to see when a similar person does and turns out great

No offense taken at all