Author Topic: Dr Joel Defrancq Belgium? Or other recommendations in Europe  (Read 11671 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Dr Joel Defrancq Belgium? Or other recommendations in Europe
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2016, 11:22:51 AM »
I saw him on Saturday and he comes across as friendly and very knowledgeable, he pointed out a number of things with my face which have already bothered me.
He spoke about HA for the cheeks and he's done over 600 of these and says it doesn't move.

yeah Italia but does it actually integrate and become your own bone? Can you participate in contact sports after? What if you're injured in that area, will it act like normal bone or chip away?

ITALIA

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2016, 11:44:16 AM »
yeah Italia but does it actually integrate and become your own bone? Can you participate in contact sports after? What if you're injured in that area, will it act like normal bone or chip away?

Have no idea to be honest - It wasn't really my primary concern so when he said 'it doesn't move a gram' I left it at that because I knew I could ask him later down the line.
[/quote

mynameis

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2016, 06:44:39 PM »
I went to see him once too. He pointed out some things that I was conscious of myself which was good, and seemed open to suggestions from me for what I would like done.

Going to have surgery with him is certainly something I'm considering.

However after reading about peoples experiences here with Mommaerts I'm feeling a little bit spooked about surgeries. Its Belgium too so possibly in my mind I'm drawing unfair links, lol.

diculo

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2016, 04:21:27 PM »
Anyone have an estimate of how much a Lefort I would cost w/ Dr. Joel Defrancq? Thank you in advance.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2016, 09:29:33 PM »
Anyone have an estimate of how much a Lefort I would cost w/ Dr. Joel Defrancq? Thank you in advance.

god why don't you people schedule phone consults or appointments with your docs??? we don't discuss price on this board except in PMS --just give it a rest.

UnderMunch

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2016, 07:17:51 AM »

You're most likely to get answers from patients who've done surgeries years ago, and their costs probably won't reflect what you need so it's not far from pointless to ask.

You have to email the surgeon in question or, even better, book a consultation. Everything else will just be guessing.