Surgeon Information > Surgeon Reviews and Leads

Dr Mommaerts ruined my face

<< < (8/8)

girl:

--- Quote from: kavan on March 05, 2018, 03:47:42 PM ---Well the before anything vs. the after (and I still don't know if it's MM) shows improvement to the chin/jaw. Not 'wow' but still ok. Thing is WHY did he use a before ANYTHING photo as opposed to an after chin/jaw augment with HA paste he did not like for the Ion review. Something is wrong with that whether or not he's the OP. He should have uses his after (the chin/jaw augment he did NOT) like as his before photo with Ion. I not going to post on RS though to ask.

--- End quote ---

Posting the original makes what the second doctor did look more transformational. It's obviously not accurate. However, I see the omission of the true "before" as an acknowledgement that the first doctor's work was an objective improvement. Because if he did have a legitimately bad job (overall disimprovement including diminished attractiveness = botched) and it was corrected to that level, then surely he'd be more inclined to post what was "unsuccessful" as the before picture, as it'd show even more skill on the part of the revisionist.

If he posted the true before, the improvement wouldn't have been so notable as the genio did the main legwork in getting him from recessed to balanced. 

kavan:

--- Quote from: girl on March 05, 2018, 07:16:54 PM ---Posting the original makes what the second doctor did look more transformational. It's obviously not accurate. However, I see the omission of the true "before" as an acknowledgement that the first doctor's work was an objective improvement. Because if he did have a legitimately bad job (overall disimprovement including diminished attractiveness = botched) and it was corrected to that level, then surely he'd be more inclined to post what was "unsuccessful" as the before picture, as it'd show even more skill on the part of the revisionist.

If he posted the true before, the improvement wouldn't have been so notable as the genio did the main legwork in getting him from recessed to balanced.

--- End quote ---

yes. exactly. Yet one more example of a situation where RS readers remain clueless. No sharp mods to take a look and they ban the intelligent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version