General Category > Aesthetics

Dr Yaremchuk

(1/13) > >>

NY76:
Has anyone had any experience with custom implants with Dr Yaremchuk?

Schrödingers Jaw:
Bumping this for a general discussion on the man.

Here is some general info: https://www.realself.com/find/Massachusetts/Boston/Plastic-Surgeon/Michael-Yaremchuk

He is quite experienced and has a good reputation and he runs a blog found here: https://www.dryaremchuk.com/blog/

He's interesting to me because he has a lot of experience and knowledge regarding eye surgery. Although I've only seen the results on his website  Lazlo mentioned his results were very good. If anyone has met him or any of his patients feel free to chime in.

The Quest for Aesthetics:
Well we know that he's great with implants, and we know that he's transformed the appearance of patients in a way that I've never seen some aside from several le fort 3 cases. We also know that he can be trusted with his eye work too. I wonder whether anybody here has seen any of his before/after results that aren't available online.

Schrödingers Jaw:

--- Quote from: The Quest for Aesthetics on November 18, 2016, 01:08:34 AM ---Well we know that he's great with implants, and we know that he's transformed the appearance of patients in a way that I've never seen some aside from several le fort 3 cases. We also know that he can be trusted with his eye work too. I wonder whether anybody here has seen any of his before/after results that aren't available online.

--- End quote ---

Can I ask you how we know all those things?

I'm not being snarky, I am genuinely thirsting for information. I have aesthetic eye problems and Dr. Y was recommended... yet I don't learn much about his practice no matter how much I google.

NY76:
I have met him.  He seemed to be a good honest man.  I am a female and interested in custom jaw and chin implants.  I am still debating between Dr Yaremchuk and Dr Eppley, and who is better at the specific craft.  Not many surgeons do this type of surgery and Dr E and Dr Y seem to be the top two.  Dr Yaremchuks before and afters seem more impressive to me, my fear is he is older between 65-75 if I had to guess and I fear with age reflexes, motor skills, vison ect all fail and is he still competent to preform the surgery as well as he has.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version