Author Topic: Getting wisdom teeth removed.  (Read 1017 times)

confusor

Getting wisdom teeth removed.
« on: January 16, 2017, 03:53:38 AM »
PLEASEEEeEeeee READD

When i visited my dentist for the first time in my life to fix a broken front tooth(2013), he told me i should get braces and remove wisdom tooth because they're the reason why my lower teeth are crooked and upper teeth are narrow.

I didn't have the money(was 18 and dad wasn't willing to pay for braces either as it was too high)

so now in 2017, i want to fix my lower crooked teeth, they bother me too much.

MY QUESTION IS THIS THAT.
Will removing WISDOM TEETH MAKE MY FACE NARROWER? this is what scares me, i don't want to lose my facial definition.

can i still get braces without having wisdom removed?

PLEASE READ AND RESPOND I BEG YOU, SAVE MY LIFE PLEASE.

anona_mz

Re: Getting wisdom teeth removed.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 06:47:44 PM »
I can only speak from my own experience, and from that I would say I did notice my face became a bit narrower after having all of it removed.  I do like it since I had a rounder face, but I also think it caused my jaws to become more recessed which I hate. It could just be me over thinking but that's my opinion. Plus someone mentioned having post nasal drip, which I strangely developed as well. Not sure if there's a relation to wisdoms being pulled.

Lefortitude

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 08:01:57 PM »
dude whatever you do DONT DO IT

go to a functional orthodontist theyl use expanders and straight growth devices to expand ur jaws so they fit all the teeth perfectly.  if you have teeth pulled you will regret it like me

confusor

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 02:46:01 AM »
dude whatever you do DONT DO IT

go to a functional orthodontist theyl use expanders and straight growth devices to expand ur jaws so they fit all the teeth perfectly.  if you have teeth pulled you will regret it like me

Can we still straighten our teeth without having wisdom tooth removed tho?
I really want my lower teeth to be straight tbh and moved forward slightly(i have an overbite)

front teeth clenched:

back teeth clenched

sorry for grossing everyone out with rapist statche , haven't shaved for a while lol.

1 of my frontal teeth is longer than the other because my dentist who fixed my broken teeth in 2013 did a s**tty job