Author Topic: Jaw angle augmentation with HA paste?  (Read 5490 times)

earl25

Re: Jaw angle augmentation with HA paste?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 11:31:21 AM »
I'm thinking of using HA paste for my brow. It's tough when you hear different opinions. My advice is to ask direct probing questions and ask for some type of proof to back it up.

When I was consulting for LF3 I was told tons of horror facts about this procedure and even thrown out of some doctors offices. Heck one doc who does lf3 very often (possibly the most in the world) actually sent me back my letter and pics with NO!!!!!!!!! written all over the letter.

What  me conformable with Dr. Sinn was everything he said he either backed up with a detailed why or I was able to verify what he said.

Example one doc told me lf3 has a huge risk of blindness. I asked dr. sinn ,dr. sinn said it doesn't and explained exactly why it doesn't with great detail. I went back to the other doc and asked why does it cause blindness and got a generic "anytime you cut around the eye its a big risk".

So my advice is asking y. If a doctor tells you it is an irritant, ask where can you see that it  is either online, or  ask for his explanation.

earl25

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 11:32:06 AM »
I don't feel a paste including HA is a good idea for  jaw angles. Dr. guyuron did it on a few missj patients and they said it came out lumps

earl25

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2017, 06:16:47 AM »
Three things to bear in mind:

1. There's different types of HA
2. Most types used for facial augmentation set very quickly
3. It takes a lot of skill to apply it aesthetically

Sinn has quoted me on brow augmentation via HA. If you want to share thoughts email me.

Brow is diff then jaw. Ha has been used for braw in ffs for a long time.

Lestat

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2017, 11:35:37 AM »
I like her jaw angle:

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2017, 11:39:06 AM »
Brow is diff then jaw. Ha has been used for braw in ffs for a long time.

How well does it work for brows?

I'm not interested in that myself, but I'm sure others would be interested in the effectiveness of it. Is it attached directly to the bone and fuses? What are the complications?
Millimeters are miles on the face.