Author Topic: found and HA study/article written by dr. kwamoto on HA paste to malar  (Read 5032 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: found and HA study/article written by dr. kwamoto on HA paste to malar
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2017, 08:05:40 PM »
does look he got a lift from it

Gotta respectfully disagree on that. His face is actually higher in the after, the contrast is different and the hair makes a HUGE difference. I'm not sure there's any improvement and if you read the paper it actually indicates average increase was 2mm (on the bone) it takes 3 mm to make 1mm of difference under soft tissue, especially thick soft tissue. Just cause Kawamoto is famous doesn't mean he's not susceptible to grafting for extra cash .Arnett and Gunson literally pad their bills in the TENS OF THOUSANDS with their charges for HA. yeah yeah it's expensive but it's not THAT expensive.

I bet HA is just a cash cow for tons of surgeons. And Kawamoto was part of that cartel clearly. These pictures are dishonest smoke and mirrors. Of course his cheekbone looks slightly higher in the second, his head is cropped higher!

Anyway, anyone with any sense can see not much was accomplished here.

David_D

• Private
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2017, 09:23:20 PM »
Sometimes a small amount of apparent change is best, in my opinion. I think this is particularly the case when things are very apparently deficient to begin with.

Lord-of-the-Cartilage

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2017, 03:24:09 AM »
I think it looks fake due to how rounded it is, you can just tell that isn't what a natural bone shape would look like. That's why it looks so obvious when celebrities try to replace bone structure with fillers
Harvest, Harvest, Wherever You May Be; I Am the Lord of the Cartilage, Said He.

ppsk

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2017, 05:34:21 AM »
I think it looks better on his jaw than it does on his cheeks where the malar prominence is clearly oversized.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2017, 02:53:02 PM »
He looks like a straight up deformed freak.

Bad aesthetic judgement from the doctor. Probably more filler than is normally advised. And just not meant for his face. What a f**king freak. I shudder to think I ever look like that.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2017, 02:55:01 PM »
when i say bad aesthetics i mean the jaw is totally asymmetrical and the cheekbones too low, which is osteotomy is all that can help now these f**king stupid fillers. Fillers just to give a bit of accent, a touch up. Not to build up the bones.

f**k this is so scary when I see s**t like this. Also, HORRIBLE rhinoplasty on this guy. His nose is falling apart. I bet the cheekbones sit really low which is why he's taken that picture from that horrible angle.

earl25

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2017, 03:03:00 PM »
Apparently this guy had repeated HA and fillers:

Not good on the jaw.

What do you think of his cheekbones?

which doctor did he use