Author Topic: can I get my teeth corrected and get jaw surgery in the future?  (Read 704 times)

sculpt

can I get my teeth corrected and get jaw surgery in the future?
« on: October 19, 2016, 10:45:19 AM »
I cant afford jaw surgery right now, im not sure if I ever will or if I ever have the money I will finally do it, by then I will be too old anyway (30+)

anyway I want to at least have my crooked teeth corrected. my teeth is generally ok except my lower teeth on the front, which a couple of them are crooked.

my question is: can I go to any decent dentist/clinic, get this corrected, then years from now get jaw surgery? or does the moving of the teeth need to be related to the jaw surgery? (I would need to wear braces again if I ever want to get jaw surgery? which would suck)

do you recommend anything in special to correct crooked teeth? its just the classic crook, sort of looks like this:

I would post my own pics but i have a disgusting plaque buildup in one of my teeths which needs cleaning too and it will not go until I go to dentist.

skulpt

Re: can I get my teeth corrected and get jaw surgery in the future?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 07:57:43 PM »
hi, im the same OP but lost my pass to the original account, i would still like a reply for this