Author Topic: NEED HELP REMEMBERING WOMAN WHO HAD GREAT CHEEKBONE ADVANCEMENT  (Read 816 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Hey, so this is now like over a year ago, but there was a female user on the forum whom GJ kicked out cause she was having super fights calling YSAN especially all sorts of names and the two of them were catfighting like crazy. I know she was of Korean descent and lived in California.

I had a few SKYPE conversations with her after she left the forum and she told me about a doctor she had a "lamelar split osteotomy" with and who did an amazing job for her cheekbones. The doctor didn't advertise and he was in Cali.
Btw this person had visited SINN and a bunch of international doctors. Can anyone remember who she was????? I don't know if her posts are still up here after she was blocked. I want to get in touch with her to ask her the name of the doctor who did the "lammelar split osteotomy" on her. He sounded like a very good surgeon. Thing is I have no contact info for her and don't remember her name here on the board.

Anyone remember???? Please help. She may have very valuable info I can share here.