Author Topic: My B/A Results (teeth & Face) with Myofunctional Treatment & Fillers  (Read 7117 times)

eastcoastian1

Re: My B/A Results (teeth & Face) with Myofunctional Treatment & Fillers
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2017, 11:17:00 AM »
I'm so confused here.

Everything I've read says chin wing CAN not widen/add flair to jaw angles, yet it's super obvious from the second pic thats exactly what it did. Are you saying that the first pic is AFTER bixmax? That was your result?

Your second pic is EXACTLY the type of result I'm seeking, and had no idea it could be achieved with chin wing alone. Also, what type of filler did you use to add additional flair in third pic?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 02:05:44 PM by eastcoastian1 »

Millis

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2017, 04:13:51 PM »
I'm so confused here.

Everything I've read says chin wing CAN not widen/add flair to jaw angles, yet it's super obvious from the second pic thats exactly what it did. Are you saying that the first pic is AFTER bixmax? That was your result?

Your second pic is EXACTLY the type of result I'm seeking, and had no idea it could be achieved with chin wing alone. Also, what type of filler did you use to add additional flair in third pic?

Look at the anatomy of the mandible. When you lower the plane of the mandible, you simultaneously also slightly widen it. It DOES slightly flare the angles.

eastcoastian1

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2017, 05:26:32 PM »
Look at the anatomy of the mandible. When you lower the plane of the mandible, you simultaneously also slightly widen it. It DOES slightly flare the angles.

Yes, slightly. But his angles didn't widen slightly. They look like they widened a good 10-12mm. He literally went from upside down triangle, to a completely square jaw. I've never seen these results from chin wings alone, not even from CCW.....only implants. Is there something I'm missing?

ppsk

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2017, 03:54:59 AM »
Yes, slightly. But his angles didn't widen slightly. They look like they widened a good 10-12mm. He literally went from upside down triangle, to a completely square jaw. I've never seen these results from chin wings alone, not even from CCW.....only implants. Is there something I'm missing?

yes

repeating the procedure twice

youd have a hard time convincing most of the general populace to have their jaw bone cut open twice in the space of ~two years. SJ is not your average person in terms of perseverance

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2017, 04:37:02 PM »
yes

repeating the procedure twice

youd have a hard time convincing most of the general populace to have their jaw bone cut open twice in the space of ~two years. SJ is not your average person in terms of perseverance

3 times if you consider bimax! f**k what a journey it's been

eastcoastian1

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2017, 05:14:25 PM »
3 times if you consider bimax! f**k what a journey it's been

To be clear though, first pic is after only bimaxx and second is after two chin wings? Nothing else in between?

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2017, 05:29:24 PM »
To be clear though, first pic is after only bimaxx and second is after two chin wings? Nothing else in between?

exactly.

eastcoastian1

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2017, 08:18:25 PM »
exactly.

You and your surgeon make a great team lol.