Author Topic: Will double jaw surgery help me become average looking?  (Read 6047 times)

CCW

Re: Will double jaw surgery help me become average looking?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 02:35:20 AM »
Hmm to be completely honest, your lower jaw does not look recessed but your chin is, there's a difference. The problem is mostly your midface. I think sliding genio, chin wing and leforr 1 is perfect and you shouldn't touch your nose it's fine, masculine.
He has long face syndrome and both of his jaws are recessed. The correct treatment plan for him is MMA with CCW which will get his jaws to where they should have been had growth developed normally. Camouflage treatment shouldn't be considered because they will do nothing for his airway or TMJ health. Get jaw surgery first, and then reassess when you're Class I skeletally if you still want to do something (I think CCW bimax will be enough).

PloskoPlus

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 02:52:54 AM »
He has long face syndrome and both of his jaws are recessed. The correct treatment plan for him is MMA with CCW which will get his jaws to where they should have been had growth developed normally. Camouflage treatment shouldn't be considered because they will do nothing for his airway or TMJ health. Get jaw surgery first, and then reassess when you're Class I skeletally if you still want to do something (I think CCW bimax will be enough).
Yes. And a vertical reduction genioolasty as well. If all goes well, OP will be unrecognizable... In a good way.

ScottMalkinson

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2017, 05:51:43 PM »
Will the CCW rotation affect my cheeks at all or should I look into some sort of cheek augmentation or grafting? It seems like a lot of people complain about losing cheekbone definition after jaw surgery and I'm not sure if I'd fall into that category. Sorry for the excessive questions, just really want to get this right the first time