Author Topic: BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL  (Read 7457 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2017, 02:26:51 PM »
So... do you look better or worse after all this surgery?

chin is more balanced. Cheek is sunken in on one side. I look the same just a bit different. Go f**k yourself.

Milli_Meters

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2017, 08:28:27 PM »
Lazlo , from your history I gather you had 6 mm downgraft.  Was that 6 mm both posterior and anterior?  That is a substantial movement , How has that impacted your look? Is it holding steady?

Thanks.

Lefortitude

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 08:36:50 PM »
Fat grafting could certainly do the trick if done by the right surgeon.  You will likely have to top it off with some filler to mimic the density of the bucanator complex, but i think it can be done, AFAIK.  Keep us posted, i hope you become beautiful so u can dance in the rain.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2017, 10:44:53 PM »
Fat grafting could certainly do the trick if done by the right surgeon.  You will likely have to top it off with some filler to mimic the density of the bucanator complex, but i think it can be done, AFAIK.  Keep us posted, i hope you become beautiful so u can dance in the rain.

You're sweet, thanks. I won't stop till beautiful!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2017, 10:45:34 PM »
Lazlo , from your history I gather you had 6 mm downgraft.  Was that 6 mm both posterior and anterior?  That is a substantial movement , How has that impacted your look? Is it holding steady?

Thanks.

Dunno about that, but I do show more teeth and it has remained steady. Feels good frankly on that end. Maybe relapsed a mm or two.

UKMaxfac

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2017, 03:51:28 AM »
chin is more balanced. Cheek is sunken in on one side. I look the same just a bit different. Go f**k yourself.

Still a twat then  ;D

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2017, 09:36:53 AM »
Still a twat then  ;D

Yeah basically.

vampirebund23

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2017, 11:20:55 AM »
I was considering getting this because I always look 100x better when I suck in my cheeks. I thought it would give you a similar result.

Lefortitude

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2017, 01:07:33 PM »
I was considering getting this because I always look 100x better when I suck in my cheeks. I thought it would give you a similar result.

I thought the same.  The reality is, you need bone projection to make the hollow model cheek look.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2017, 07:09:31 PM »

yeah TOTALLY does not work that way. It actually just creates this very f**ked up scooped out thing in your cheek that makes it look like you were mauled by parasites. Its terrible honestly. There are many doctors on the internet who just axiomatically proclaim how terrible this procedure is and I should have paid attention to them. It's hands down a terrible procedure and I'm being so emphatic because I don''t want people to suffer like I have. In fact, just think about it, as you age it will look even ten times worse.

And the worst thing is while you may be able to get fat or dermal filler to mask it, once this fat pad is gone it's totally gone and has caused a collapse in your cheek, it's not like fat on your stomach or something that can get back. It's actually not even really fat its more like a gland that is attached in a membraneous pocket of your cheek. Once removed its gone. I don't evne know if reinjecting fat in there will take.

JUST DON'T GET IT DONE!!

vampirebund23

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2017, 10:41:18 PM »
yeah TOTALLY does not work that way. It actually just creates this very f**ked up scooped out thing in your cheek that makes it look like you were mauled by parasites. Its terrible honestly. There are many doctors on the internet who just axiomatically proclaim how terrible this procedure is and I should have paid attention to them. It's hands down a terrible procedure and I'm being so emphatic because I don''t want people to suffer like I have. In fact, just think about it, as you age it will look even ten times worse.

And the worst thing is while you may be able to get fat or dermal filler to mask it, once this fat pad is gone it's totally gone and has caused a collapse in your cheek, it's not like fat on your stomach or something that can get back. It's actually not even really fat its more like a gland that is attached in a membraneous pocket of your cheek. Once removed its gone. I don't evne know if reinjecting fat in there will take.

JUST DON'T GET IT DONE!!

welp guess I'd be better off just running perma-cheeksuck game when I'm out in public. wonder if I can train myself to talk like this

jawpocalipse

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2017, 12:30:04 PM »
Lazlo, what's your consensus on jaw surgery?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2017, 01:11:57 PM »
Lazlo, what's your consensus on jaw surgery?

Dunno man. I mean I think it helped my case but I might have been fine iwth just a ciin-wing or genioplasty. It's not a huge aesthetic improvement, that's for sure.

David_D

• Private
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2017, 06:10:14 PM »
Thanks for sharing your experience with buccal fat pad removal. I've seen one guy who had that procedure done and it didn't look bad - he did look a bit older than his mid-20s age, which might have related to the procedure.

In the past I had interest in this procedure and never had a surgeon recommend it. One did recommend repositioning or partially resecting the buccal fat pads.

I did have perioral liposuction which I'm pleased with- I'm less pudgy to the sides of the mouth. I had several cc's of fat removed on each side.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 07:08:23 PM by David_D »

David_D

• Private
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2017, 09:46:22 AM »
based on realself.com, that's one of the main reasons why this procedure is  systematically not recommended by doctors. And things go worse as you age.

I think that there might be a place for some version of the procedure (partial resection, for instance) for some individuals.  I think that it's probably not a good "definition-enhancing" choice for the large majority of people.  In that regard, I thought this was interesting: