Author Topic: Help me  (Read 2746 times)

Berghain

Help me
« on: April 12, 2017, 02:52:02 AM »
Hi guys, I came from Italy and I have a huge problem with my face, It is round and very chubby ,as far as you know a chubby face for a man is very unsightly so I have decided to undergo surgery. I read your other post and it seems that you are experts in the field, so I
ask you, there is a way to reduce the width of my face and length them? Finally i want to square my face to have more masculine look. Depending on you what type of surgery do i need? And what kind of cheekbone do i have? low? There is a way to hight  them?

Sorry guys for my english, in the future I will try to contribute with my experiences to;

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 02:49:44 AM by Berghain »

Berghain

Re: Help me
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 08:30:56 AM »
nobody here?

Vic

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 10:59:27 AM »
Upload a proper pic of only yourself straight on without smiling and clean shaven and upload a pic from profile view

marcus3415

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 05:29:06 AM »
If you want opinions, upload a proper photo....

Berghain

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 11:29:54 AM »
ok sorry guys, soon i will upload correct photo.
As far as I know, this is not a problem of body fat, also my sister and my father have the same shape of face. I am in ideal weight. The problem is the width of zigoma archs. What a sadness

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 03:50:45 PM »
jesus christ the internet is going to turn everyone crazy. Yo u look fine, get a genioplasty if you want a bigger chin, thats it. and you'll have some sensation loss so be prepared.

ppsk

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 04:14:41 PM »
his concerns are justified IMO

but I cannot say why you have this effect berghain

I do not think it is zygomatic.

Berghain

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 11:08:16 AM »
jesus christ the internet is going to turn everyone crazy. Yo u look fine, get a genioplasty if you want a bigger chin, thats it. and you'll have some sensation loss so be prepared.
it is not so simple..I will have to do many surgeries
his concerns are justified IMO

but I cannot say why you have this effect berghain

I do not think it is zygomatic.
Hi ppk what do you mean?in your opinion why my face is so wide? I think that the problem are cheek bone, it is second me the only reason.
Upload a proper pic of only yourself straight on without smiling and clean shaven and upload a pic from profile view

Vic and other,excuse the insistence but if you give me some advice i will be very grateful

slysurfz

• Private
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 11:53:42 AM »
Whats your body fat %?

ppsk

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2017, 12:13:36 AM »
berghain i do not think it is your cheekbones as excessively large cheekbones would look like this:

notice that the prominence of the bone does not provide a chubby facial appearance

Rather I think your problem is definitely soft tissue related.

You live in Italy? There are many many talented maxillofacial surgeons in Italy, Dr Raffaini for example. I would recommend booking a consultation with one and asking them to help identify the issues and what you can do to fix them.

Berghain

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2017, 09:11:30 AM »
thanks pkk for the answer. I think that the other causes of this chubbyness are a weak chin and absent jaw. Anyway soon, I will fix a consultation with dr Marianetti.

Lefortitude

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2017, 08:28:42 PM »
Dont forget to see Luigi Claussier hes supposedly amazing

Creature

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2017, 11:21:03 AM »
Your zygomatic arches are too narrow in relation to the width of your mandible and masseter muscles. I would also bet you have a large gonial angle and a short ramus, as this also tends to give a rounded jaw appearance from the front. Using botox to atrophy the masseter muscle might help. And buccal fat removal may also help. Peace.

Berghain

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2017, 07:55:10 AM »
Dont forget to see Luigi Claussier hes supposedly amazing
Hi Le fortitude, you know if Claussier or other maxillo facial in Italy do the CCW rotation?

Your zygomatic arches are too narrow in relation to the width of your mandible and masseter muscles. I would also bet you have a large gonial angle and a short ramus, as this also tends to give a rounded jaw appearance from the front. Using botox to atrophy the masseter muscle might help. And buccal fat removal may also help. Peace.
Yes,I agree with you, I think i have large gonial angle cause my jaw is very narrow. The ramus  is like 3cm so it is short? The masseter muscle is good, but it seems slightly accentuated for the same problem of jaw. Thanks for the advice!

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2017, 08:12:30 AM »
i think that osteotomies in your case would not be really useful. you need a lot of medpor to achieve a chiselled look...iìm just guessing