Author Topic: What do I need?  (Read 730 times)

Rsmith111

What do I need?
« on: July 09, 2017, 06:00:05 PM »
I don't think I'm ugly by ANY means, and I would say I'm slightly better looking in real life than these pictures, but I still want to improve my facial aesthetics. I have a medium chin implant already.

I'm thinking a genioplasty to give some height to my 3rd lower and some more forward projection. Some custom jaw implants and maybe something around the zygomatic area? (Not sure what exactly).

I've seen some of you guys give some killer suggestions so please chime in.

Thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/vSpub

Lazlo

• Private
Re: What do I need?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 11:32:58 PM »
what has happened to our world when a perfectly good looking dude comes onto a craniofacial surgery forum looking for a way to deform a perfectly good looking face.

don't get any surgery you look great. take your head out of your ass and make something of yourself. f**k all this other s**t.

EnglandCity

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 12:33:08 AM »
I wouldnt bother with surgery, theres no real deformity to improve

ismic

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 12:59:21 AM »
You need a lipo and tattoo removal, the rest is OK. And maybe a new hat.

UKMaxfac

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 04:43:02 AM »
There's not much you can really improve with maxillofacial surgery. Your midface is a little flat with not much angularity on frontal view. What's your bodyfat %?

MyTimeIsNow

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 07:36:35 AM »
#1 thing you should do is lose bodyfat.

Lefortitude

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 09:33:31 AM »
what has happened to our world when a perfectly good looking dude comes onto a craniofacial surgery forum looking for a way to deform a perfectly good looking face.

don't get any surgery you look great. take your head out of your ass and make something of yourself. f**k all this other s**t.

Hes right.  Id give me entire net worth to look like you. 

Rsmith111

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 12:01:20 PM »
There's not much you can really improve with maxillofacial surgery. Your midface is a little flat with not much angularity on frontal view. What's your bodyfat %?

So what is it that I can do for midface? I'm at like 18. Will be around 12 in 2/3 months.