Surgeon Information > Surgeon Reviews and Leads

Dr. Larry Wolford, Dallas, Texas

<< < (2/3) > >>

PloskoPlus:

--- Quote from: ahamis on August 14, 2017, 07:34:09 AM ---I have read so many bad reviews about Dr. Wolford.

https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/951256/Dr-Larry+M.-Wolford-DALLAS-TX.html

https://www.yelp.com/biz/larry-m-wolford-dmd-dallas

I am confused. On one hand, people on this forum say he is one of the best in the world. On the other hand, there are so many bad reviews on the internet about him. It seems he likes to do "TMJ joint replacement" in patients that don't need it, according to the reviews.

He is an expert in TMJ joint replacement and he developed a new technique. No question about that.
But what about the aesthetic procedures? gummy smile, recessive chin, long face syndrome, short face syndrome?

--- End quote ---
The before and afters I saw in his office were amazing. Probably the best I've seen. Considering that he invented CCW rotation, he has no difficulty treating LFS.

ahamis:

--- Quote from: PloskoPlus on August 14, 2017, 01:13:36 PM ---The before and afters I saw in his office were amazing. Probably the best I've seen. Considering that he invented CCW rotation, he has no difficulty treating LFS.

--- End quote ---

Do you plan to have surgery with him? Is his price as high as A&G?

molestrip:
Wolford has the best BSSO technique IMO, reducing paresthesia and eliminating the notch. He's really nice in person too.

There is a decent community of his failures online but he's also done a world of surgeries so that's to be expected. He takes on the riskiest patients that no one else will touch. And he pioneers procedures, which I'm sure don't always turn out perfectly. He's noted for being an aggressive surgeon, recommending more procedures than others. But then in my case, his reputation seems not to hold up. His quote was considerably less than Gunson and he was not aggressive with me. I guess he liked me?

Framboise:
Like Lazlo, I saw really bas reviews about Dr Wolford.

Plus, his fee for a consultation are three times higher than elsewhere

tdawg:
Can anybody give some rough estimates on prices?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version