General Category > Aesthetics

AnalyzeMyFace Appears to be a Scam

<< < (2/10) > >>

Milli_Meters:
Ah Jsf , never a dull day.

Ok 137 dull days and then bam.

Thanks for the info GJ.

kavan:
The CON is one where he is a brand rep for his own corporation BUT he hides disclosure of any material connection to it. He does it by creating imaginary 'experts' (Andrea Nersani and Patrick B) who he tells people were his advisers and where they can be found, on his Italian board (with adverts) where he does not let on he controls that. He inspires confidence (that's what 'con' job stands for) and in such a way people would never suspect him of any material connections. (Hey, owning the trademark and the corp is material connection.) So, the con is hiding through a series of imaginary 'experts' he makes up as to hide DISCLOSURE of his material connections.  It's not a thing where people know who they are consulting with for the service rendered. It veers on an FTC violation. But he's operating out of Italy.

As to the 3 doctors; Marinetti, Zarrinbal and Cervelli, it's possible he has told them he is a brand rep for their work via frequent photo sharing of his face on social media and disclosed to THEM his consulting corp set up, in which case, maybe he gets a fee from them to refer to them.

ditterbo:
So, I presume the SJ attorney or similar type threatened the forums for disclosing this? I see Ilovethemoon had to delete his reaction to this announcement.

GJ:

--- Quote from: ditterbo on September 02, 2017, 08:26:26 AM ---So, I presume the SJ attorney or similar type threatened the forums for disclosing this? I see Ilovethemoon had to delete his reaction to this announcement.

--- End quote ---

What was IlovetheMoon's reaction?

kavan:
Got word that SJ is telling people things that are inconsistent as in HOLES in his story.

1: He set up the corp; 'for a friend'. Things aren't done that way as the corp officers have to swear in front of notary public that they are the true 'owners' of corp.

2: His job does not allow him to have extra income sources. OK, if that's the case, then he would not have set up a for profit corp 'for a friend' under his name.

3: There is no need to set up a domain name for a friend because there are services that allow anon domain name registration.

Bottom line is that he HID material disclosure of his corporate and trademark ownership connections with the service he talks up via boards.

It is not a thing where people go to him directly for him to render it. It is a thing where when they go to have the service rendered, via his calling attention to its existence, they have no idea of his material connections to the ownership.

It is the willful hiding of such amidst cloak and dagger type subterfuge where he FOOLS people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version