General Category > Aesthetics

Chin wing + zygomatic osteotomy with DR Z. in October

<< < (2/40) > >>

Milli_Meters:
Bone reminelazitaion takes 3 - 4 months.  I guess you could snow board after 6 months. Impact injuries are what you really want to avoid till the bone is "fixed" there.

Milli_Meters:
PS - Did u see Zso B n as?  Did they not help you decide if it was worth it or not? Dr Z may elect to only do CW if he feels you are bleeding too much or having some other issues.

maverik46:

--- Quote from: Milli_Meters on September 05, 2017, 12:58:15 AM ---PS - Did u see Zso B n as?  Did they not help you decide if it was worth it or not? Dr Z may elect to only do CW if he feels you are bleeding too much or having some other issues.

--- End quote ---

Yes I saw Zso Before and After during the first visit at Dr Z. studio , but I don't remember well because I was more focuse on the jaw and chin ..... but Dr. Z. proposed me the combo
I read on this forum that Zso could lead to get worse hollow eyes. Is this true?

MyTimeIsNow:
Are you getting chin wing for chin advancement or what?

Milli_Meters:

--- Quote from: maverik46 on September 05, 2017, 02:02:33 AM ---Yes I saw Zso Before and After during the first visit at Dr Z. studio , but I don't remember well because I was more focuse on the jaw and chin ..... but Dr. Z. proposed me the combo
I read on this forum that Zso could lead to get worse hollow eyes. Is this true?

--- End quote ---

I will PM you soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version