General Category > Emotional Support

I'm second guessing myself now

<< < (2/2)

tdawg:

--- Quote from: Lazlo on October 21, 2017, 09:33:23 PM ---Yeah unfortunately the taking out of 8 teeth doesn't help. How does your tongue feel? Does it feel like it has less space once the spaces closed?

Unfortunately most of us didn't realize we should see a max fac first and then have him/her direct the ortho. I would try and see Dr. Stephen Ho also in Ontario. he does CCW (ask him specifically about that and your aesthetic concerns).

--- End quote ---

OP this is key. What I found out, along with others on this forum is that a lot of surgeons dont like to do CCW. If you have long face syndrome which it sounds like you do from your description you very likely need CCW. Make sure you go to a surgeon that you know for sure does it. Trust me you dont want to go through this surgery only to find that you still have lip incompetence and recession.

ettubrute:

--- Quote from: tdawg on October 22, 2017, 06:05:44 AM ---OP this is key. What I found out, along with others on this forum is that a lot of surgeons dont like to do CCW. If you have long face syndrome which it sounds like you do from your description you very likely need CCW. Make sure you go to a surgeon that you know for sure does it. Trust me you dont want to go through this surgery only to find that you still have lip incompetence and recession.

--- End quote ---

I do have a long face. I'll definitely push for CCW. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version