General Category > Functional Surgery Questions

Any cheap Ceph program?

<< < (2/2)

kavan:

--- Quote from: secondtimearound on January 02, 2018, 09:39:33 AM ---So I talked to Dolphin imaging and their sales rep.

Ceph Tracing is $2000 USD
3D Surgery is $15000 USD (includes ceph tracing)

Ouch!

EasyCeph is cheap but only has "Ricketts, Steiner, McNamara, Kim, Legan and Burstone lateral analyses. Aditionally several combinations of Ricketts, Steiner and Downs analyses (developed by Universidad Central de Venezuela) are also available. We are working on the implementation of several other analyses."

Sassouni is very important in my opinion and it's missing. This is very limited. Cool thing about EasyCeph is they do Anterior views as well. I'm gonna have them do mine of that at least.

eg. http://easyceph.com/en/images/wdi/wdi2_frontal.jpg

Cephx USED to be willing to do my analysis, now they're saying they won't because I'm not an ortho or surgeon. WTF?

Gonna keep hunting. If I have to, I'll buy the Dolphin ceph program but that's a waste of money really.

--- End quote ---

It's because they limit them to the pro orthos. I've seen one where the patient kind of had to write 'Dr' in front of his name in order to get a sample of cephX read out.

When in doubt use Ancient Geometry.

ETA: The Dolphin software is a 'Class__' device (forgot the class number). But the classification has to do with it being a MEDICAL device used in medical predictions which means the company probably does not sell the software for it outside of being an ortho-med pro. But I guess they can do a ceph analysis FOR you.

april:
Audax?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version