General Category > Functional Surgery Questions

Occlusal plane tipped down

<< < (8/8)

kavan:

--- Quote from: mazilla on January 06, 2018, 12:54:50 PM ---Well that is a subjective statement, which cannot be refused. If you tell me you don't like spaghetti meatballs, I cannot say you are wrong Kavan, spaghetti meatballs is a delicious meal. But im sure you know that and you are just playing with me.

Well, I could not find any other case of a flat occlusal plane being rotated CCW any degrees, let alone 6 degrees. OSA or non OSA. Could not find it. In cases of flat occlusal planes I just found linear advancements.

Is it wrong? Well it does open more the airway so it is not technically wrong. Does it lead to an optimal aesthetic and functional outcome? I don't think so, definitely not in my case. Was it necessary? I don't think so either.
Can you agree with those? Or you can just agree with me not liking my result? Well it does not really matter if you agree or not. Well see what Gunson says, but lets imagine for a second that he does agree with me: CCW was not necessary to cure your OSA as you OP was flat, and it lead to unwanted aesthetic and functional outcomes. What would you say in that case? Spaghetti meatballs as well?

--- End quote ---

I agree you have the opinions you have and you are entitled to have them without my input.

mazilla:
I had a proper CT scan and study done.

It does say I have mandibular prognathism and that I am severe brachiocephalic. I am an outlier in several measures.

Secondtimearound, if you want any measures or diagrams I can post them.

I am still considering revision.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version