General Category > Aesthetics

Professor in maxillofacial surgery told me there is nothing he can do for me

<< < (6/6)

Lestat:

--- Quote from: tim06 on January 13, 2018, 01:46:35 PM ---Maybe a buccal fat removal?
--- End quote ---

Don't be a fool. A buccal fat removal would be the stupidest thing you could do.

Lefortitude:

--- Quote from: Lestat on January 14, 2018, 05:32:10 AM ---"Grotesque looking long plate with a deep labiomandibular fold"
Who told you this nonsense? I think a chin wing would look good in your case to push the lower jaw significantly down and slightly forward and out.

What I notice about you is that you have a worried look that makes you seem unsecure (which shows little self-confidence). Work on it!

--- End quote ---

if a chin wing is done with only advancement, it would deepen the labiomental fold (the basal border gets advanced without the teeth). This is usually counteracted by moving down, increasing Lower Anterior Facial Height simultaneously.  For people who already have deep labiomental folds, this is not an option because it will require a large increase in LAFH, which can cause issues with lip incompetence.

fulcanelli:
Dude, I think maybe you’re a bit insecure, you don’t look bad. Before you do anything try a different haircut and trimming some stubble. If you want check out a book called overcoming low self esteem it’s on amazon and it’s helped me a lot. I think if you’re dead set on getting plastic surgery the best and only thing worth doing would be wrap around jaw and chin implants but make you sure know the risks with implants and use some one good.

Good luck 😉

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version